當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 如何在不同的場合介紹自己?

如何在不同的場合介紹自己?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.32W 次

第一次和某人見面是很重要的。第一次會議在一種不同文化的外語中尤爲困難。這篇文章將告訴你如何用英語介紹你自己。是的,我將討論與人打招呼的各種方式,以及如何回答:多告訴我一些關於你自己的事!

如何在不同的場合介紹自己?

It is important to realize that there are basically two types of situations.

你要意識到基本上有兩種情境是很重要的。


al interaction

1.正式的互動


2.Informal interactions

2.非正式的互動


Formal interactions require a less relaxed behavior following customs and procedure.

正式的互動是需要在遵從習俗步驟後,還不能過於放鬆的。


These type of interactions could be one of the following:

這些類型的互動可能是下列之一:


ing with a government official

1.與政府官員會面


ing to your boss at work

2.工作時和你的老闆交談


king with someone older than you (especially if you are a child talking to an adult)

3.當和比你年長的人交談(尤其是當你是一個孩子的時候,和一個成年人說話時)


one famous or that you admire

4.一個名人或者令你欽佩的人


In formal interactions, it is best to offer a handshake to the other individual.

在正式交往中,最好是與對方握手。


To do this follow these steps:

爲了做到這一點按照以下步驟執行:


nd your arm to the mid-torso area.

1.將手臂伸展到軀幹中部區域。


your hand with your palm facing inward.

2.向內張開手掌。


a big welcoming smile with your mouth

3.露出一個大大的微笑表示歡迎


Once they offer their hand as well make sure you give a firm handshake.

一旦他們伸出手來,確保你握手有力。


Some people give what is called a dead fish handshake. This feels like the person is holding a dead fish when they give you a handshake.

有些人會給出所謂的“死魚式握手”。這感覺就像當他們和你握手的時候,你在握着一條死魚。

Your hand should be firm and you should apply a slight pressure to their hand when shaking hands. Eye contact is very important and should be maintained during this time.

你的手應該很結實,當你握手時,你應該對他們的手施加一個輕微的壓力。眼神交流非常重要,應該在這段時間內保持。


Once physical contact has been made a verbal greeting is appropriate. There are many different ways to give a greeting and introduce yourself for formal settings.

一旦身體接觸,口頭問候是適當的。對於正式的場合,有很多不同的方式來問候和介紹你自己。

The one that I prefer is the following:

我更喜歡的是以下幾點:


My name is Brian. How do you do?

你好,我的名字叫布萊恩。


Here are some other ways of greeting and introducing yourself:

下面是一些其他的方式來問候和介紹你自己:


Hello. I am Brian.

你好,我叫布萊恩。


Hello. My name is Brian.

你好,我的名字是布萊恩。


Good (morning, afternoon or evening), my name is Brian.

早上好(下午,晚上),我的名字是布蘭恩。


Generally, other people will respond and give your their name as well.

一般來說,其他人也會回覆你並告訴你他們的名字。


If they don’t give their name, then you should ask them.

如果他們不給你的名字,你就應該問他們。


Here are some different ways of asking others for their name in a formal setting:

以下是一些在正式場合問別人名字的不同方法:


May I have your name?

請問尊姓大名?


What is your name?

你的名字叫什麼?


You are…?

你是...?


I didn’t catch your name.

我沒聽清你的名字。


In informal settings, we can be more relaxed. These are interactions that are more casual.

在非正式場合,我們可以更放鬆。這些互動更隨意。


Here are examples of situations that are informal:

下面是一些非正式的例子:


hday party events

1.工作生日聚會活動


ing acquaintances of friends

2.見熟人朋友。


ing to someone much younger than you

3.和比你年齡小的人交談。


As a rule, we should always be polite when meeting new people. A handshake is always appropriate, but you might need to adapt to what the other person insists on doing. For example, they might want to hug or bump fists.

一般來說,在遇到陌生人的時候,我們應該保持禮貌。握手總是合適的,但你可能需要適應對方堅持做的事情。例如,他們可能想要擁抱或碰拳頭。


Follow their lead to avoid an awkward situation. After all, when in Rome, do as the Romans. Be sure to smile during this interaction. Don’t make it look like it is your first time on Earth.

跟隨他們的引導來避免尷尬的局面。畢竟,入鄉隨俗。在互動過程中一定要微笑。不要讓它看起來像是你第一次初識世界。

There are many different ways to give a greeting and introduce yourself for informal settings.

對於非正式場合,也有很多不同的方式來問候和介紹自己。


The one that I prefer is the following:

我更喜歡的是以下這點:


Hi! My name is Brian.

嗨,我的名字是布萊恩。


Here are some other ways of greeting and introducing yourself:

下面是一些其他的方式來問候和介紹你自己:


Hey. I am Brian.

嘿,我是布萊恩。


Hey there. I’m Brian

嗨,我是布萊恩。


What’s up. My name is Brian.

怎麼啦,我的名字叫布萊恩。


Generally, other people will respond and give your their name as well. Once again, if they don’t give their name, then you should ask them.

一般來說,其他人也會回覆你的名字。再說一次,如果他們不給你他們的名字,你就應該問他們。


Here are some informal ways of asking for their name:

以下是一些非正式的詢問對方姓名的方法:


What’s yours?

你的名字呢?


Yours?

你的呢?


And you?

你呢?


After anyone gives you their name for the first time, you should say it back to them as a courtesy.

當別人第一次說出他們的名字時,出於禮節,你應該對他們再說一遍他們的名字。


This should be done regardless if the setting is formal or informal. In repeating back their name, you are less likely to forget it later.

無論場合是正式的還是非正式的,都應該這樣做。在重複他們的名字時,你不太可能會忘記。


The way to say their name back to them could be one of the following:

把他們的名字重複一遍的方法可以是以下的幾種:


It is nice to meet you Mary.

很高興見到你,瑪麗。


Nice to meet you Mary.

很高興見到你,瑪麗。


Well, Mary, welcome (this works if you are hosting the event).

好的,瑪麗,歡迎(如果你主持這個活動的話)。


It is a pleasure meeting you Mary.

很榮幸見到你,瑪麗。


From this point, the conversation is up to you. You can ask questions about how they know your friend or someone might mention something about their work. You could ask a question about that. The scenarios are endless.

從這一點開始,對話由你決定。你可以詢問他們是如何認識你的朋友,有些人也可能會聊他們的工作。你可以對此提問。有很多種場景。

However, if someone asks you to introduce yourself in a meeting situation, then the response is a little more complicated.

然而,如果有人讓你在會議中介紹你自己,那麼回覆就有點複雜了。


Usually, what they are waiting for is five to six sentences for other people in the room to acquire facts about you so that they have an idea about who you are and your personality.

通常,他們等待的是5到6個句子,讓房間裏的其他人瞭解你,讓他們知道你是誰,你的個性。


For example, you could give your name, your age, your occupation, where you are from and something that you like.

例如,你可以說出你的名字,你的年齡,你的職業,你來自哪裏,你喜歡什麼。


I would say:

我會說:


My name is Brian Thornton. I am thirty-five years old. I am an English teacher and blog writer. I am from New York City and I love to travel.

我叫布萊恩·桑頓。我三十五歲了。我是一名英語教師和博客作家。我來自紐約,我喜歡旅遊。