當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 如何解讀what are you doing?

如何解讀what are you doing?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.66W 次

對別人說what someone is doing有很多含義。也許你在試圖搭訕,或許你也只是想知道那個人是不是在忙。

如何解讀what are you doing?

Are you busy?

以下對話中what are you doing表示你是不是在忙。


A: Hey, what are you doing?

A:嗨,你幹嘛呢?


B: Nothing, why?

B:沒幹嘛,有事嗎?


A: Do you want to come get ice cream with me and Nina?

A:你想和我還有妮娜一起吃冰淇淋嗎?


B: Sure! Where should I meet you?

B:當然,我到哪裏見你?


In this dialogue, A is asking B what he is doing in order to make sure she can make plans with him. In this kind of situation, you could use these alternatives:

在這段對話中A問B在做什麼是爲了確保她可以和他一起完成計劃。在這種情況下還可以使用以下幾個句子:


What are you up to (right now)?

你在忙什麼呢?


Are you doing anything (right now)?

你現在在做什麼嗎?


Are you busy (right now)?

你現在忙嗎?


Are you free (right now)?

你現在有空嗎?


Do you have any spare time (right now)?

你現在有空餘的時間嗎?


Do you happen to have any spare time (right now)?

你現在有空餘的時間嗎?


A: Hey, are you doing anything right now?

A:嗨,你在忙什麼呢?


B: Not really, why? (Notice how the response changes here)

B:沒做什麼,怎麼了?(注意這裏的回答是怎樣轉變的)


A: Do you want to come get ice cream with me and Nina?

A: 你想和我還有妮娜一起吃冰淇淋嗎?


B: Sure! Where should I meet you?

B: 當然,我到哪裏見你?


What is happening?

以下對話中what are you doing表示問對方在做什麼。


(Vivian walks into a smoky kitchen and sees Jeff burning food on a pan)

(薇薇走進煙霧繚繞的廚房,看見傑夫在用平底鍋做食物)


Vivian: Jeff, what are you doing?

薇薇:傑夫,你幹嗎呢?


Jeff: Trying to cook. I don’t think it’s working so well.

傑夫:我在做飯,我覺得這個鍋不是很好用。


Here, Vivian is asking what Jeff is doing out of shock; she can’t believe what’s happening in front of her. If you’re in Vivian’s position, here are some other reactions you can use:

這裏,出於震驚,薇薇問傑夫在做什麼,她不敢相信眼前發生的一幕。如果你是薇薇,你也可以用一下這些句子來表達自己的意思。


What’s going on?

這是怎麼回事?


What’s going on (in) here?

這是怎麼回事?


What is happening (right now)?

發生什麼了?


Since this is a strong response, you could also add some phrases like in the world or the hell to these expressions.

這是一種較爲強烈的反應,所以你也可以加一些類似於in the world或者 the hell這樣的詞來加強語氣進行表達。


What the heck are you doing?

你在搞什麼鬼?


What the hell is going on?

到底怎麼回事?


What in the world is happening?

到底發生了什麼?


Vivian: Jeff, what is going on in here?

薇薇:傑夫,這是怎麼回事?


Jeff: I’m trying to cook. I don’t think it’s working so well.

傑夫:我在做飯,我覺得這個鍋不是很好用。