外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第131期:海關問詢
Questioning at the customs
海關問詢
A: May I help you?
A: 有什麼可以幫忙的嗎?
B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs?
B: 嗯,您能告訴我一些關於怎樣通關的事嗎?
A: Certainly. What would you like to know? Please go ahead.
A: 當然可以。您想知道什麼儘管問吧。
B: Thank you. What formalities do we passengers need to go through at the airport?
B: 謝謝。乘客在機場通關需要哪些手續呢?
A: There are some, but not many. They won't take you a lot of time.
A: 有一些,但不是很多,不會花費您太多的時間。
B: OK, that will be fine.
B: 那很好。
A: Firstly you have to answer some questions from the officers.
A: 首先,您要回答海關工作人員提出的一些問題。
B: Like what?
B: 比如什麼呢?
A: Your purpose of visiting, how long you will be staying, things like that.
A: 假如您有什麼需要申報或納稅的物品一定要提前申報並繳稅。
B: Well, that's easy.
B: 這很簡單啊。
A: If you have brought something which has to be declared or something dutiable, you have to declare and pay duty on them first.
A: 假如您有什麼需要申報或繳稅的物品一定要提前申報並納稅。
B: I get it. Thank you so much.
B: 明白了。非常感謝。
A: You're quite welcome.
A: 不必客氣。