英語會話800句Unit38:避開早上高峯
How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?
你怎麼避開早上的交通?
A: How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?
你怎麼避開早上的交通?
B: I always Ieave early.
我都提早離開。
It's bumper to bumper.
塞車啦!
A: How's the south bound traffic?
南下的交通狀況如何?
B: It's bumper to bumper.
塞車啦!
The traffic is jam packed.
道路很塞!
A: The traffic is jam packed.
道路很塞!
B: We need to take the second highway then.
那我們得走二號高速公路了。
There was an accident at the city center.
往市中心的路上有車禍發生。
A: What's wrong? The traffic should be smooth at this hour.
怎麼了?這時候的交通應該很順暢才是。
B: There was an accident at the city center.
往市中心的路上有車禍發生。
Do you want to go for a ride?
要不要出去開車兜風?
A: Do you want to go for a ride?
要不要出去開車兜風?
B: weather is perfect for a ride.
當然好啊,天氣正適合兜風。
It is rush hour now.
現在正是高峯時刻。
A: Why are you taking another route?
你為什麼改走其他路線?
B: It is rush hour now. I don't want to get stuck in a traffic jam.
現在正是高峯時刻我可不想陷入車陣當中。
We have to tow away your car.
我們得把你的車吊走。
We have to tow away your car.
我們得把你的車吊走。
Why just because I double parked?
為什麼? 就因為我並排停車嗎?
There's a "No U Turn" sign.
那裏有一個“禁止迴轉”的標誌。
Why didn't you do a U turn?
你怎麼沒有迴轉?
The restaurant is right across the street.
餐廳就在馬路的對面。
There's a "No U Turn" sign.
那裏有一個“禁止迴轉”的標誌。