健康:Going to an Emergency Room 去急診室
3. Going to an Emergency Room
3.去急診室
A: I cut myself pretty badly with a knife. I think I need stitches.
A:我用小刀把自己割傷的相當嚴重。我想我需要縫合。
B: Come inside so the triage nurse can stop the bleeding.
B:進來讓分診護士為你止血。
A: I was just preparing dinner and my hand slipped.
A:我只是在準備晚餐,我的手被劃了。
B: This cut does need stitches, but I stopped the bleeding for now.
B:傷口需要縫合,但現在我先止血。
A: Will you.give me stitches right now?
A:你會現在給我縫針嗎?
B: No, since the bleeding has stopped you have to wait in the Emergency Room waiting area.
B:沒有,因為剛剛止血,你必須在急診室等候區等候。
A: What do I do while waiting?
A:等待的同時我做什麼?
B: Fill out these registration forms.
B:填寫這些登記表格。
A: When will I get my hand stitched up?
A:什麼時候能幫我的手縫合?
B: Here in the ER we take care of people based on how bad their injury is.
B:在急診室我們根據他們的受傷程度照顧人們。
A: I was here before many of these other people.
A:我比那些人先到這。
B: Some of them are in worse shape than you.
B:一些人的情況比你糟糕。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載