旅行:Talking to a Flight Attendant 與空姐交談
13. Talking to a Flight Attendant
13.與空姐交談
A: Can I please have a rum and coke?
A:我可以要一杯郎姆酒和可樂嗎?
B: You are going to have to wait until we take off and are at a cruising altitude.
B:你不得不等到我們起飛到巡航高度的時候。
A: I hate flying though, and I really need something to take the edge off.
A:儘管我討厭坐飛機,但我真的需要什麼來減弱這種感覺。
B: I'm sorry we don't serve anything until after take-off.
B:很抱歉在飛機起飛前我們不提供任何食物。
A: I can pay you in cash.
A:我可以付給你現金。
B: We don't take cash on the plane anymore.
B:我們在飛機上也不收現金。
A: So how can I pay?
A:那我怎麼付錢?
B: When I come around after we take off, you can pay with a debit or credit card.
B:飛機起飛後我會過來,你可以用借記卡或信用卡付錢。
A: I only have cash.
A:我只有現金。
B: See if someone will buy you a drink then.
B:那看看有沒有人可以請你喝杯飲料。
A: Can I smoke a cigarette to relax in the meantime?
A:那同時我可以抽根煙來放鬆一下嘛?
B: Smoking isn't allowed on flights.
B:飛機上不允許吸煙。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載