高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第514期:探望同事
unit 571
探望同事dialogue
英語情景對話A:Excuse me. Could you give me the room number of Mr. Thomas?
A:勞駕,請問托馬斯先生住在那個病房?
C:Just a moment. He is in Room 307.
C:稍等,他在307號病房。A:How are you feeling?
A:你現在感覺怎樣阿?B:Much better. Thank you for coming to see me.
B:好多了。謝謝你來看我。A:I hear that it was appendicitis. I hope it's nothing serious. I wanted to come earlier.
A:我聽説你得了闌尾炎,希望不是很嚴重。我早就想來看你了。B:Take a seat.
B:請坐。A:How is the operation?
A:手術怎麼樣?B:Everything turned out for the best. It didn't hurt at all. But when the anesthetic wore off, I began to feel some pain.
B:一切都很順利,一點都不疼。但是麻藥過去之後,我覺得有點疼。A:You'd better take things easy for a while. Just a little patience. What does the doctor say?
A:你最好暫時不要動,忍耐一下。醫生怎麼説的?B:He says I am doing fine. I might be able to leave the hospital in couple of days.
B:他説我表現很好,大概過一兩天就可以出院了。A:I am glad to hear that. I bring these flowers for you. Hurry up and get well.
A:真是太好了,我買了些花給你,希望你能快點好起來。B:I sure appreciate your token of friendship. Since the operation, I have been taking only liquid food. Thatsure takes away my appetite.
B:感謝有你!自從開刀之後,我只能吃流質的食物,都吃得倒胃口了。A:Yes, you'd better stay away from solid food, until the doctor gives the word.
A:是的,你最好不要吃硬的食物,直到醫生批准為止。B:I do hate to be confined in bed. How are things in office?
B:我真的很厭倦待在牀上了。公司怎麼樣?A:Just as usual, but everyone misses you.
A:沒什麼變化,但我們大家都很想念你。B:I feel the same way as you people too.
B:我也是,很想念你們。A:They send you their best wishes.
A:他們託我祝你早日康復。B:Please give them mine. I certainly miss everyone.
B:也請替我問候他們。我也很想念他們每一個人。