迷你對話學地道口語第1325期:那又怎麼呢
第一,迷你對話
A: I just cannot understand why you are so fussy.
我真不明白你為何那麼令人討厭。
B: What did you say?
你説什麼?
A : I mean why you are so careful about other's life.
我是説你怎麼那麼關心別人的生活。
B: Well, I will never, even you, OK?
嗯,我再也不管了,甚至你,得了吧。
A: So what? If you don't want to see me any more?
如果你不想再見我,那又有什麼關係呢?
B: It's not a big deal.
沒有什麼大不了的事情。
A : Who cares?
誰會在意呢?
B : Nobody.
沒人會在意的。
第二,地道表達
so what
解詞釋義
So what的意思是used to say that you do not care about something or to tell someone angrily that something does not concern them. 中文翻譯為:那有怎樣呢?那又有什麼關係呢?
拓展範例
——I know he is rich.—— So what?
——我知道他有錢。——他有錢又怎樣?
——He does not like you. ——So what?
——他不喜歡你。——那有怎樣呢?
第三,好詞妙語
1. be careful about:注意......
E.g. A good writer is careful about details.
凡是優秀作家都重視細節的描寫。
E.g. You must be careful about what you say or do.
你一言一行都必須謹慎小心。
2. not any more:不再.......
E.g. You can't drink any more.
你不能再喝了。
E.g. I don't want to traffic with his sort any more.
我不想再和他那種人來往了。
3. a big deal:重要的事情,重要的人物
It may not seem like such a big deal to you, but you can make profit in the long run.
這對你來説並不是什麼大不了的事,但是長遠來看那是有利可圖的。