當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語聽力 > 劍橋英語聽力

劍橋英語聽力

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.68W 次

關於劍橋英語聽力的素材,是需要慢慢攻克的。下面是本站小編給大家整理的劍橋英語聽力的相關知識,供大家參閱!

劍橋英語聽力
  劍橋英語聽力篇1

So the next thing is to decide what exactly we need to write about in the report that goes withthe stories, and how we're going to divide the work.

那接下來的事情就是決定我們究竟要在跟故事一起交的報告裏寫什麼了,以及如何分工。

Right, Helen.

沒錯,Helen。

What do you think about including a section on how we planned the project as a whole,Jeremy?

Jeremy,你覺得以我們一起策劃這個課題的始末爲內容寫一個章節怎麼樣?

That's probably quite important.

那部分內容可能相當重要。

Yeah. Well, you've had most of the good ideas so far.

對,到目前爲止大部分好想法都是你提出來的。

How do you feel about drafting something, then we can go through it together and discuss it?

你覺得先寫個草稿怎麼樣?然後我們就可以一起過一遍,再討論一下。

OK, that seems reasonable.

好啊,似乎蠻合理的。

And I could include something on how we came up with the ideas for our two stories, couldn'tI?

我還可以把我們是如何想出來這兩個故事的包括在內,對吧?

WeII I've started writing something about that so why don't you do the same and we caninclude the two things.

我已經開始寫了一點關於這方面的東西,所以你不妨也這麼做,然後我們可以把這兩個都列進去。

Right. So what about our interpretation of the stories?

好的,那我們對這些故事的說明呢?

Do we need to write about what we think they show,

我們要寫一下我們認爲它們表達了什麼東西嗎?

like the value of helping other people, all that sort of thing?

像應該樂於助人這樣的價值觀之類的。

That's gonna come up later isn't it?

那是之後纔要提及的事情,不是嗎?

I think everyone in the class is going to read each other's stories

我記得應該是班上每個人要先讀一讀彼此的故事,

and come up with their own interpretations which we're going to discuss.

然後再提出他們對自己故事的說明以供我們討論。

Oh, I missed that.

哦,我把這一點漏了。

So it isn't going to be part of the report at all?

那根本不用把它包括在報告裏了?

No. But we need to write about the illustrations,

不用,但是我們需要把圖示寫出來,

because they're an essential element of children's experience of reading the stories.

因爲它們在孩子們對這些故事的閱讀體驗方面是很重要的一環。

It's probably easiest for you to write that section, as you know more about drawing than I do.

因爲你對畫畫了解得比我要多,所以你來寫這部分內容可能最簡單不過了。

Maybe, but I find it quite hard to write about.

也許吧,但是我覺得這部分很難寫啊。

I'd be happier if you did it.

如果你來寫的話我會更開心。

OK. So when do you think...

好吧,那你覺得什麼時候...

  劍橋英語聽力篇2

Hello, Helen. Sorry I'm late.

Helen,你好,對不起,我遲到了。

Hi, Jeremy, no problem. Well we'd better work out where we are on our project, I suppose.

你好,Jeremy,沒關係的。我想我們最好確定一下這個課題我們進行到哪了。

Yeah. I've looked at the drawings you've done for my story, 'The Forest',

好的,我已經看過你爲我的故事畫的圖了,叫'The Forest'對吧,

and I think they're brilliant — they really create the atmosphere I had in mind when I waswriting it.

我覺得你畫得特別棒,簡直畫出了我寫這篇故事時腦子裏浮現的場景。

I'm glad you like them.

你喜歡就好。

There are just a few suggestions I'd like to make.

不過我想給你提幾個建議。

Go ahead.

儘管說就是了。

Now, I'm not sure about the drawing of the cave — it's got trees all around it,

我覺得關於洞穴的這幅畫還有待改善,它四周都是樹,

which is great, but the drawing's a bit too static, isn't it?

這很好,但是我覺得這幅畫有點太靜態了,你不覺得嗎?

I think it needs some action.

我認爲需要在裏面加點動作。

Yes, there's nothing happening.

是啊,裏面一點動靜都沒有。

Perhaps I should add the boy — Malcolm, isn't it?

也許我應該把那個小男孩也畫進去,他叫Malcolm,對吧?

He would be walking up to it.

可以畫成他正在走近那個洞穴。

Yes, let's have Malcolm in the drawing.

對,我們把Malcolm加進畫裏吧。

And what about putting in a tiger—the one that he makes friends with a bit later?

再多畫一隻老虎怎麼樣?就是那隻稍後跟他成了朋友的老虎。

Maybe it could be sitting under a tree washing itself.

也許可以畫成它正坐在一棵樹下舔舐自己的毛髮。

And the tiger stops in the middle of what it's doing when it sees Malcolm walking past.

而當這隻老虎看見Malcolm走過時舔到一半就停了下來。

That's a good idea.

想法不錯。

OK, I'll have a go at that.

好的,那我就試着畫一下。

Then there's the drawing of the crowd of men and women dancing.

然後就是那幅一羣男人和女人跳舞的插圖。

They're just outside the forest, and there's a lot going on.

你畫的只是他們在森林外面,但是實際上那是很熱鬧的。

That's right, you wanted them to be watching a carnival procession, but I thought it would betoo crowded.

沒錯,你想要的是讓他們觀看一場狂歡節遊行,但是我覺得那樣畫面就太擁擠了。

Do you think it works like this?

你覺得這樣行嗎?

Yes, I like what you've done.

行,我很喜歡你畫的。

The only thing is, could you add Malcolm to it, without changing what's already there.

只有一點,你能不能把Malcolm也加進去?但是不要改變畫面的現有佈局。

What about having him sitting on the tree trunk on the right of the picture?

把他畫成坐在畫面右邊的那棵樹幹上怎麼樣?

Yes, that would be fine.

嗯,可以啊。

And do you want him watching the other people?

你想要他看着其他人嗎?

No, he's been left out of all the fun, so I'd like him to be crying

不,他被排除在了所有這些快樂之外,所以我希望你把他畫成在哭的樣子,

that'll contrast nicely with the next picture, where he's laughing at the clowns in the carnival.

這樣就能和下一幅畫形成鮮明的對比了,下一幅畫裏他在狂歡節上被小丑表演逗得哈哈大笑。

Right, I'll do that.

好的,我會照着來的。

And then the drawing of the people ice skating in the forest.

還有那幅人們在森林裏滑冰的畫。

I wasn't too happy with that one.

我對那一幅也不是很滿意。

Because they're supposed to be skating on grass, aren't they?

因爲他們原本應該在草地上滑冰的,對吧?

That's right, and it's frozen over.

對,草地上全都結冰了。

At the moment it doesn't look quite right.

現在的畫面看上去不是很對勁。

Mm, I see what you mean.

我知道你什麼意思了。

I'll have another go at that.

我再重新畫一幅試試。

And I like the wool hats they're wearing.

我喜歡他們戴的氈帽。

Maybe you could give each of them a scarf as well.

也許你還可以給他們每個人再畫條圍巾。

Yeah, that's easy enough.

好的,小菜一碟。

They can be streaming out behind the people to suggest they're skating really fast.

可以把他們畫成從其他人後面蜂擁而出,這樣就能顯出他們滑冰的速度很快了。

Mm, great. Well that's all on the drawings.

嗯,太棒了。那在插圖方面就只有這些問題了。

Right. So you've finished writing your story

好的,也就是說你已經把你的故事寫完了,

and I just need to finish illustrating it, and my story and your drawings are done.

只需要我把插圖畫完就可以了,而且我的故事和你的插圖已經完成了。

  劍橋英語聽力篇3

Now I'll very quickly outline current plans for some of the town's facilities, before asking foryour comments.

在徵求大家的意見之前,我很快地概述一下我們目前對鎮上的一些設施做出的計劃。

As you'll know if you regularly use the car park at the railway station, it's usually full.

如果你們定期使用火車站的停車場的話可能知道,那裏經常都沒有空車位。

The railway company applied for permission to replace it with a multi-storey car park, but thatwas refused.

鐵道公司申請把現有停車場改造成一座多層停車場,但這一申請被否決了。

Instead, the company has bought some adjoining land and this will be used to increase thenumber of parking spaces.

取而代之的是,這家公司買下了一些毗鄰的土地,將把這片土地建成額外的停車場,以增加停車位。

The Grand the old cinema in the high street will close at the end of the year and reopen on adifferent site.

商業街上那座舊的大電影院今年年底將會關閉,在另一個地點重新開業。

You've probably seen the building under construction.

你們可能已經看過正在施工的那座電影院了。

The plan is to have three screens with fewer seats, rather than just the one large auditorium inthe old cinema.

我們的計劃是將電影院分成三個稍小的演播廳,而不是像舊電影院裏一樣只有一個大的主廳。

I expect many of you shop in the indoor market.

我猜你們很多人都會去室內市場買東西。

It's become more and more shabby- looking, and because of fears about safety, it wasthreatened with demolition.

但是那裏看起來越來越破舊了,而且出於安全方面的考慮,人們一度想要將其拆除。

The good news is that it will close for six weeks to be made safe and redecorated and theimproved building will open in July.

好消息是,這個市場會關閉六個星期,用來重新裝修以使其更加安全,裝修好之後會在7月份開業。

Lots of people use the library, including school and college students who go there to study.

很多人都會去圖書館,包括學校和學院的學生都會去那兒學習。

The council has managed to secure funding to keep the library open later into the evening twicea week.

議會設法籌到了資金可以使圖書館每週兩次延遲到傍晚再閉館。

We would like to enlarge the building in the not-too-distant future, but this is by no meansdefinite.

我們想要在不遠的將來擴大圖書館的建築規模,但是這個計劃還不確定。

There's no limit on access to the nature reserve on the edge of town, and this will continue tobe the case.

大家去鎮邊的自然保護區沒有受到任何限制,未來也將繼續如此。

What will change, though, is that the council will no longer be in charge of the area.

不過有一件將要改變的事情是,議會將不再掌管那一地區。

Instead it will become the responsibility of a national body that administers most naturereserves in the country.

一個管理着國內大部分自然保護區的全國性機構將負責接管這個自然保護區。

OK, now let me ask you...

好了,現在我要問你們...