當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語面試 > AbouttheFinalDecision關於應聘結果

AbouttheFinalDecision關於應聘結果

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.32K 次
Key Sentences(重點句子)    believe you would be able to do the job very as you know,we have dozens of applicants to be can't reach a final decision until we have talked to all applicants being asked to come here.

AbouttheFinalDecision關於應聘結果
  我相信你會做好這項工作的,但你也知道,我們還要考慮幾十個申請人,我們只有在和所有被約來面試的人談過之後才能最後做出決定。

   can I know whether I'm accepted or not?

  我何時才能知道是否被錄用了呢?

  512.I think we'll send you a letter by early next month if you are wanted.

  如果你被錄用,我們會在下月初給你去信的。

   you were hired you would be expected to report for train-ing on the 8th of August.

  如果你被錄用,我們希望你8月8號來報到參加培訓。

  ,that's O.K.

  行,很好。

  idering your qualifications,we believe you would be a good as you know,we are considering several other applicants and we will make our final decision by the end of this month.

  考慮到你的資格,我相信你會成爲一名不錯的空中小姐。但你知道我們正在考慮幾個申請人,我們將在本月底做出決定。

  'll send you a letter then.

  我們到時將去信給你。

   you start work next Monday?

  你下週一能上班嗎?

  's settled then.I'm glad to be able to offer the job.

  就這樣定了,我很高興能給你提供這個工作。

  e there are other applicants on the line,we can't let you know our decision yet until all of them have got their chance for interview.

  因爲還有其他應徵者,所以,直到所有有機會面試的人面試完畢後,才能將我們的決定通知你。

   enough,I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.

  那很公平,我願意等候您的決定。

  rt here at nine-thirty tomorrow,and I'll take you down to your department and introduce you to the man you'll be taking orders from for the next few days.

  明天9:30到這兒報到,我帶你到你工作的部門,把你介紹給以後幾天指導你的人。

  522.I hope you'll enjoy working with us.

  我望你與我們共事會感到愉快。

  523.I'm sure I k you very much,Mr. manager.

  我相信一定會的,多謝,經理先生。

   are will you start to work?

  好,你被僱用了,你什麼時候開始上班?

   are se report to the personnel office on April first at eight o'clock in the morning.

  你已經被錄用了,請你在四月一日上午八點鐘到人事部報到。

  le call us up not just to order often ask questions about travel,entertainment, I have to say I can't offer you the job.

  人們打電話來不光是訂飯菜,他們經常詢問關於旅行、娛樂等方面的情況。因此,我不得不說我無法把這項工作給你。

  k you for hiring me.I'm very proud to be employed by your firm.

  謝謝你錄用我,我能被貴公司錄用實在榮幸之至。

  528.I want to express my appreciation for giving me this chance.I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

  謝謝您能給我這個機會,我保證不會讓您失望。

  k you!I'll come at nine o'clock tomorrow.

  謝謝您!我明天早上九點到。

  's all right.I can try other places.

  不要緊,我再到別的地方去找。

  Dialogue A

  (I=Interviewer主試人 A=Applicant受試人)

  I:How long have you been here?

  A:About three months.

  I:Have you worked as a telephonist(話務員)?

  A:No,but I think I can learn quickly.

  I:Well,your English is very good.I have noticed the problem is my telephonist must have local knowledge as well.

  A:Is it?

  I:People call us up not just to order often ask ques-tions about travel,entertainment, I have to say I can't offer you the job.

  A:That's all right.I can try other -bye.

  I:Bye.

  Dialogue B

  I:Since there are other applicants on the line,we can't let you know our decision yet until all of them have got their chance for interview.

  A:Fair enough,I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.

  I:We will let you know probably next Tuesday.I hope to give you the positive reply.

  A:Thank you,I will be glad to hear that.

  I:By the way,are you married?

  A:Yes,I am married with two children.

  Dialogue C

  A:Good,this job should suit me well.

  I:Can you start working next Monday?

  A:Sure.

  I:That's settled then.I'm glad to be able to offer you the job.

  A:Thank you,Brian.

  I:See you next Monday.

  Notes 註釋

   long have you been here?

  你來此地多久了?

  2.I have noticed that.

  我已經注意到了。

   the problem is my telephonist must have local knowledge as well.

  但問題是話務員還必須有關於當地情況的知識。

  4.I hope to give you the positive reply.

  我希望能給你一個肯定的答案。

  ,this job should suit me well.

  好,這項工作非常適合我。

  Words and Expressions

  dozen n.一打,12個

  dozens of 幾十個,許多

  stewardess n.女乘務員,空中小姐

  settle v.解決,決定

  entertainment n.娛樂,招待

  telephonist n.話務員

  appreciation n.感謝,感激

  personnel n.全體人員,人事

  personnel office 人事部門,人事辦公室

熱點閱讀

  • 1administrative rules on office affairs inside a feudal board in the Tang Dynasty是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 2關於元宵節介紹的英語作文帶翻譯 Introduction of the Lantern Festival
  • 3關於網絡教育的潛力The Potential of Internet Education
  • 4大學不應爲名人降低入學條件Universities Shouldn't Lower Admission Requirements for Celebrities
  • 5crime of infringement upon the customs and habits of minority nationalities是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 6大學生應不應該允許結婚? Whether College Students Should Be Allowed to Get Married
  • 7(introduce the) system of fixed outlays (in the public institutions)是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 8農民應進城做工嗎? Should Peasants Go to cities to Find a Job?
  • 9accounting unit of wages based on the local prices of grain,cloth,oil and coal,etc.是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 10美語情景對話 第1262期:Should children be taught about finance? 應該教孩子理財知識嗎?
  • 11Additional Clauses for Supervising the Erection of Plants and Machinery Abroad是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋大綱
  • 12是否應該參加專業以外的課程?Should College Students Take Part in the Course Beyond Their Major?
  • 13關於老師最應具備的個人魅力The Most Desirable Personal Qualit
  • 14Additional Clauses for Supervising the Erection of Plants and Machinery Abroad是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 15be responsible for delay in the fulfilment of contractual obligations是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 推薦閱讀

  • 1CEO應有高智商 To pick a know all chief executive is just plain dumb
  • 2美聯儲不應爲中國操心 Fed should start making clear it faces difficult trade offs
  • 3be compensated on a barter basis with part of the means of production and livelihood是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 4(borrowing venture that applies for a loan must) satisfy the conditions for a loan是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 5be compensated on a barter basis with part of the means of production and livelihood是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋大
  • 6蘋果與FBI之爭並未畫上句號 Apple is standing up for its rights, not thwarting the FBI
  • 7關於我國高考英語比例的降低On Lowering the Percentage of English in Chinese College Entrance Examination
  • 8龜兔應聘1000字
  • 9bank loans which are based on funds which have been allocated by the state to the bank是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解
  • 10allotment (of products both inside and outside the locality是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 11caisson foundation combined with pile foundation是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 12畢業生英語面試口語:關於應聘結果
  • 13關於應聘的腦筋急轉彎
  • 14中國空氣污染轉向內陸 China's air pollution lifts in coastal cities but drifts inland
  • 15關於應聘結果的面試英語句子
  • 16calculating method of unsteady state subsonic speed dynamic lifting surface是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 17compensation for civilian houses to be dismantled and rebuilt elsewhere是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 18bank loans which are based on funds which have been allocated by the state to the bank是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解
  • 19Agricultural Bank of China is placed under the authority (of the People's Bank of China)是什麼意思、英
  • 20關於應聘銀行自薦信