當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 乾貨收藏:機場實用英語指南

乾貨收藏:機場實用英語指南

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.95K 次

出國旅行工作生活需要掌握一些外語,這期間機場是我們經常會遇到的環境。對機場英語有多熟悉,你的登機過程就有多愜意,如果你熟悉機場的英語標識,那我們在機場也能遊刃有餘。接下來我們就看看機場實用英語指南吧!

乾貨收藏:機場實用英語指南

01 常見指示牌

Common Signage

Check-in:登機手機辦理

Departure lounge:候機室

Boarding pass(card):登機牌

Flight number:航班

Departure gate:登機口

Arrivals:入港

Immigration control:入境檢查處

02 問路

Asking for Directions

Which gate do I need to board from?

我應該在幾號登機口登機?

When do I need to board?

什麼時間開始登機?

How can I find a trolley?

我怎樣才能找到行李推車?

Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道機場休息室在哪嗎?

Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸菸區/室在哪裏嗎?

03 辦理登機

Check-in

May I see your passport please?

我能看看您的護照嗎?

How many bags are you checking?

您需要託運幾個包?

Do you have a carry-on bag?

您有隨身攜帶行李嗎?

Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

您想要靠窗還是靠過道的座位?

Please have claim checks ready. This is your voucher, you can get your luggage back on this.

請準備好憑條,這是你的行李回執,你憑這個條取行李。

04 過安檢

Security Check

Have your boarding pass ready to scan, and your passport is not required at security.

請準備並出示您的登機牌,安檢期間不需要護照。

Please take off your jackets, belts, shoes, or accessories, anything that have metal in it.

請脫下外套、腰帶、鞋子或裝飾物,以及有任何金屬製品的東西。

Take your electronic devices into the box.

請把電子產品放到托盤中。

05 過海關

At Border

May I see your border agency landing card please?

請出示您的入境卡。

Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to the U.K.?

您到英國的目的是什麼?

06 座位 & 行李

Seats & luggages

How many hours are we behind schedule?

我們延誤多長時間?

Where is the restroom?

洗手間在哪?

Where should I put my luggages?

行李應放在哪裏?

May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上嗎?

No, you can't. You should place it under your seat.

不可以。你應該把它放在座位下面。

Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪裏?

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能帶我去座位嗎?

Could you change my seat,please?

請問能不能換一下我的座位?

Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我換座位嗎?

Where is the safety belt?

安全帶在哪裏?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?

07 餐飲

Catering

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飛機上供應餐食嗎?

Would you like coffee or tea?

你想要咖啡還是茶?

Would you like something to drink?

你想要喝點什麼?

May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?

我要一杯咖啡/茶/飲料/水,可以嗎?

Would you like a beverage before your meal?

你想要餐前飲料嗎?

What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?

晚餐想要雞肉還是牛肉?

May I take your tray away?

我可以收走你的盤子嗎?

Are you finished with that?

你吃完了嗎?

08 轉機

Transfer

Where is the transfer counter?

轉機櫃臺在哪裏?

Where do I make my connection?

請問要轉機的話應該怎麼走?

Which gate should I go to then?

請問需要去幾號登機口?

Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪裏取行李?

What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

我應該在A機場的哪個航站樓轉機?

What is your final destination?

請問你的最終目的地是哪裏?

Have I missed my connection?

我錯過我的轉機航班了嗎?

Could you please give me your old boarding pass?

可以請你給我舊的登機牌嗎?

How long is my transfer time?

換乘時間有多久?

Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在轉機時需要重新出境再入境嗎?

Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

轉機是不是需要再次託運我的行李?

09 機位預約 & 確認

Reservation & Confirmation

(雖然現在許多航空公司已取消72小時前需確認機位的手續,然而,以防萬一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打電話確認機位無誤。若機位預訂有問題,最好馬上重新訂位,以免延誤行程。)

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再確認班機。

What's your name and flight number?

請說您的姓名與班機號碼?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是傑瑞‧陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉機的聯合航空003班機。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?

Now you have been booked.

沒問題,您已完成訂位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?

Two hours before departure time.

起飛前2小時。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。

10 機票

Air Ticket

飛機票 endorsements/restrictions

起點城市 from

前往城市 to

旅客姓名 name of passenger

承運人 carrier

旅行經停地點 good for passage between

登機口 gate

座艙等級 class

起飛日期 date

起飛時間 time

航班號 flight no.

機號 plane No.

機座號 seat No.

訂座情況 status

吸菸坐位 smoking seat

機票確認 ticket confirm

非吸菸席 non-smoking seat

這些內容希望大家能夠好好看看,還有哪些疑問你還沒有釋懷?都可以來這裏和更多的朋友一起學習交流,如果想要接受專業的英語培訓,也可以選擇適合自己的課程好好學習。每一天都有收穫,讓自己在一天一天當中不斷成長吧。