當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 關於在生活中的英語口語

關於在生活中的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

其實英語是沒有那麼難的,但是有很多同學有聽到學習英語就頭大,只要我們認真去學習,肯定可以的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家一定要好好背背,纔會提高成績哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於在生活中的英語口語

  一你何不在這裏過夜呢

AIt's getting late, Mary.

瑪麗,天色愈來愈晚了。

BMaybe I should go home.

也許我該回家了。

AWhy don't you.sleep over?

你何不在這裏過夜呢?

BAre you sure?

你確定嗎?

AWe can sleep together.

我們可以一起睡。

BSounds like a good idea.

這個主意聽起來不錯。

ADon't forget to call your host mother to tell her.

別忘了要打電話告訴你的接待媽媽。

BThanks for reminding me.

謝謝你提醒我。

  二對不起在你房間抽菸了

ASorry to have smoked in your room.

對不起,在你的房間抽菸了。

BDon’t worry. I’ll open the window.

別擔心。我會打開窗戶的。

AIt’s very kind of you.

你真是體貼。

BSmoking is harmful for your health.

吸菸有害健康。

AI know. I’ll try to give it up.

我知道。我會試着戒掉的。

  三他真該學學餐桌禮儀

AWe are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty?

晚上我們要一起出去吃飯,貝蒂,你一塊兒去嗎?

BI'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going?

我不太確定,要先看一下我的安排.你們去哪兒吃飯?

AOh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's.

哦,傑克預定了星期五餐廳.

BJack?

傑克?

AYes, the one with the R and D team. Is that a problem?

對啊,就是研發組的傑克.怎麼了?

BI will never go out with him anymore.

我再也不會和他一起出去吃飯了.

AWhy did you say so?

爲什麼這麼說?

BLast time when we had dinner at the Smith's, it was a horrible experience. He had no manners at all!

上次我們一起去史密斯家吃晚飯,太可怕了.他吃飯根本就沒規矩.

AOh, really?

真的嗎?

BHe made a lot of noises while eating. He talked with his mouth full and sipped loudly.

他吃飯時發出很大的聲響,嘴裏塞滿了吃的卻說個不停,喝湯時還弄出很大的聲音來.

AAre you kidding me? How could he behave like that?

你在開玩笑吧!他怎麼能這樣呢?

BIt is true. Everyone kept looking at him. It was so embarrassing as I was sitting right next to him.

真的,當時每個人都在不停地看着他.我正好坐在他旁邊,覺得特別尷尬.

AWhat a shame! Didn't he realized that?

真丟人!他自己沒有意識到嗎?

BI have no idea. He seemed to enjoy the dinner very much.

我不知道,他看起來吃的很開心.

AMaybe he should really learn something about eating etiquette.

或許他真該學學餐桌禮儀了

BOh, he really should.

是啊,他真的應該學學.