當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 常用護理英語口語

常用護理英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.21W 次

下面是本站小編整理的常用護理英語口語,以供大家學習參考。

常用護理英語口語

  四unication.(交流)

31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.我要測一下您的體溫/請把體溫計放在您的腋下.

me feel your pulse.讓我測一下您的脈搏.

33.I'll test/take your blood pressure.我要測量您的血壓.

34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.我要取一滴指血做血糖測定,需要刺一下手指.

35.I'll take some blood from your arm now.現在我要從您的胳膊抽血.

't take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .半夜之後不要吃喝任何東西,明天早上抽血.

se bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.請留一份尿/便/痰的標本/請收集您的中段尿.

se have your blood and urine tests done.請做一下您的血和尿試驗.

are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.今天您要做一個胸部/頭部CT.

are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.今天早上您要拍一個胸片.

are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超檢查,請留尿,使膀胱充盈.

are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don't eat or drink

anything after 12 o'clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃鏡檢查,今晚12點之後,請不要吃喝任何東西。

are going to have urine catheterization now.現在您需要導尿.

44.I'm going to do an ECG for you.我要給您做心電圖.

45.I'm going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.我要放胃管到您的胃內,這是胃腸減壓.

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.我們通過胃管給您必要的營養.當我放管時,請做吞嚥動作.

46.I'm going to make your bed./ we'll change the bed linen at once.我要給您整理牀鋪/我們馬上給您換牀單.

47.I'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.我要給您的踝部冷/熱敷

operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.

Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?明天將做手術/現在馬上做急診手術.同意手術請您簽字好嗎?

49.I'm going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin preparation for you.我要給您做備皮/我要給您做皮膚準備。

're going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.要給您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您對什麼藥物/青黴素過敏嗎?

52. I'm going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I'll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.我要給您做青黴素皮試.如果您感到癢或氣短,請立刻告訴我./我十五分鐘後看結果./我要給您做破傷風皮試.

53.I'm going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.我要給您做肌肉/靜脈/皮內注射

54.I'm going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要給您灌腸,幫助您排便

doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.醫生要給您換藥/醫生要給您拆線.

56.I'm going to give you oxygen now.我要給您吸氧

57.I'm going to give you nebulization.我要給您(霧化)吸入.

58. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要給您做膀胱沖洗

have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要臥牀休息一週.

are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?您今天怎麼樣?您昨晚睡得怎麼樣?您的食慾怎麼樣?

you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?昨天您排便了嗎?/您的大便正常嗎?

color of your urine?您的尿液什麼顏色?

much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

will have skin/cervical traction.要給您做皮膚/頸部牽引

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做鍛鍊/做一些輕體力活動,保持良好的心態,避免興奮和過度憂慮,小心不要摔倒

are going to have a blood transfusion.要給您輸血

results are normal.結果正常

are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病診斷爲~

have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必須戒菸、戒酒

  五t medication and nutrition(關於藥物和營養)

two tablets three times a day after/before food.飯前/飯後服,每日三次,每次兩粒.

the medicine with a lot of water.服用此藥,要多飲水.

72.I'll give you an injection twice a day.我要給您注射,每日兩次.

medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

這種藥是爲了預防感染/治療感染/減輕疼痛/保護您的胃/提供營養/降低體溫/降低顱內壓/停止出血

should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的進食應該是低脂/低鹽/輕淡/高熱量/高蛋白/軟食/流食的食物

se take some more nourishing food.請食營養多的食物.

  六orting(安慰)

r mind/It doesn't matter沒關係

't worry不要擔心

't be nervous. You are in good hands.不要緊張,操作者是高手

will recover soon.您很快就會康復的

se come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.請兩週後來看醫生復