當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語句子中英互譯大全

外貿英語句子中英互譯大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.54K 次

外貿英語,外貿爲商務英語範疇,確切的說是針對外貿行業的英語。接下來小編爲大家整理了外貿英語句子中英互譯大全,希望對你有幫助哦!

外貿英語句子中英互譯大全

  一、合同

We signed a contract for medicines.

我們簽訂了一份藥品合同。

A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。

I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

我們知道我們(賣方)應該擬出一份合同,買方必須簽署合同。

We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.

我們都想籤合同,因此雙方都要做些讓步。

Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.

歐文們現有合同快要期滿了,需要再談一個新合同。

We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.

我們應該清理一下老合同中出現的問題。

Do you always make out a contract for every deal?

每筆交易都需要訂一份合同嗎?

These are two originals of the contract we prepared.

這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。

We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.

附上我們第45號銷售合同一式兩份。

May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?

請您看看合同中有關包裝(裝運)的規定。

There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)

這是合同中的一項仲裁條款。(或:保險條款,檢驗條款,裝運條款等)

We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我們真誠希望質量、數量都與合同規定相吻合。

The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.

合同規定如果供貨商延誤交貨期,將被罰款。

The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.

合同已於今日生效,我們不能反悔了。

Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.

合同一經中國政府批准,對雙方就有了法律約束力。

We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我們堅持重合同,守信用。

You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.

你們沒有正當理由背棄合同。

In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不執行合同,另一方有權撤消該合同。

This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一經雙方簽定即生效。

Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?

你是否擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款?

You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.

如果沒有事先徵得我們同意,你們不能取消合同。

  二、品質

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我們已經收到貴方的發貨,質量很好。

The goods are available in different qualities.

此貨有多種不同的質量可供。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我們的質量完全以貨樣爲準。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品質量可靠,就不會發生差錯。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你們產品的質量使我們滿意,我們將不斷訂貨。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

兩者在質量上無顯著差異。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我們真誠希望質量與合同規定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保證質量,售價高點都無所謂。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

價格按質量的好壞而定,對嗎?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受轉讓一方要負責保持產品的質量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我們的質量證明書蓋公章方爲有效。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮豔。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我們將改進產品質量,提高生產率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他們完全有資格對這種產品的質量發表意見。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能報給我們100噸質量和上次相同的貨。

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。

These two grades are very much in demand.

這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥質量次於合同中規定的。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

我們對你們產品的質量總是很信任。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我們保換質量不合格的產品.

  三、詢盤

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

對地毯的詢盤日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。

Enquiries are dwindling.

詢盤正在減少。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

詢盤一般由買方發出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

爲了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答覆。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否儘快給予答覆?

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能給我一個估價嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知你們有關商品的最低價。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解你們能供應什麼,以及你們的銷售條件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裏分批交貨?

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我們願意以此價格爲你報實盤。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我們可以按國際市場價格給您報價。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就給您正式報盤。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的報價以合理利潤爲依據,不是漫天要價。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

沒有別的買主的出價高於此價。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我給你一個特別優惠價。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我們將優先向你們報盤。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此報盤着眼於擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。

The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

報價有效期到1997年6月22日下午5點,北京時間。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

報價單中所有價格以我方確認爲準。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我們的報盤三天有效。

I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的報價不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你們的報盤未得任何進展。

We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

我們寧願暫停報盤。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

買主不歡迎報盤間隔太久。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

現在我們希望你們能以還盤的形式對我方報盤予以答覆。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的價格太高,買方沒有興趣還盤。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你們的還價,減價3元。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

謝謝您的還價,可我覺得太低了。