當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 愛情傷感英文簽名最新帶翻譯

愛情傷感英文簽名最新帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.02K 次

想擁有一個屬於自己的獨特個性簽名嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來愛情傷感英文簽名最新帶翻譯,歡迎大家挑選一個適合自己的個性簽名!

愛情傷感英文簽名最新帶翻譯

愛情傷感英文簽名最新帶翻譯1:

I am still concerned about the left, you do not see my time.

離開後我依舊在關注,看到了你不需要我的時光。

Tied memories of our time, our memories of the time tearing

回憶綁住了我們的時間,時間扯斷了我們的回憶。

Do not play too true acting, otherwise it will bear the scars.

演戲別演太真,否則會傷痕累累。

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired。

愛情是一種對抑制不住的慾望的不可抵禦的嚮往。

The best way to forget a relationship is another new beginning a relationship.

忘記一段感情的最好辦法是從新開始另一段感情

I should not have to rely on sustenance to the touch than the future.

是我不該把依賴寄託給觸碰不到的未來。

Love a flower bloom to accompany it, love a man to accompany him to stray.

愛一朵花就陪它綻放,愛一個人就陪他流浪。

Obtain a copy of any form will have to repay that day.

任何形式的索取都會有償還的那一天。

If the language can not express, I am willing to prove that life.

如果語言無法表達,我願意用生命證明。

Your emotions has nothing to do with me, your world and others.

你的喜怒哀樂與我無關,你的世界裏還有別人。

We love others too early, self love too late.

我們愛別人太早,愛自己太遲。

愛情傷感英文簽名最新帶翻譯2:

Our love has been to destroy the earth!

我們的愛直到地球毀滅!

My love for you will never love endless!

我對你的愛永遠也愛不完!

We are left alone between the love。

我們之間單純的只剩下了愛情。

Believe me, my heart you will never shift.

請相信我,我對你的心永遠不會移位

Perhaps, I have loved you.

也許,我已經愛上你了。

My love is like angels protect you.

我的愛像天使守護着你。

It looks like you already know deep in my heart.

你那熟悉的模樣已經深深烙印我心中。

My love for you is forever! ! !

我的愛對你來說是永遠的!!!

Sad I have been fooling ourselves, because I already forget you.

悲傷的我一直在欺騙自己,因爲我早已經忘不掉你了。

I love the name of the command you that you can’t leave from me forever.

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪裏有真愛存在,哪裏就有奇蹟。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裏,就把歡樂帶到哪裏。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。

Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.

看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味着什麼。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

I need him like I need the air to breathe.

我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.

如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

愛是長在我們心裏的藤蔓。

我命令你永遠不能從我身邊離開,永遠都不能

It’s just a beginning , I will love you by using my eternal life.

這僅僅是個開始,我將愛您直到我生命的盡頭