當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 英語面試試題問答大全

英語面試試題問答大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問,有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤爲重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。接下來,小編給大家準備了英語面試試題問答大全,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

英語面試試題問答大全

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent1 in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical2 and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你爲什麼離職呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement3. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship4 should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness5.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined6 person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有“實際行動”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative7 personnel?(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive8 criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating9 in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated10. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些人。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized11 manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment12. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)

A:Doing my best job for your company. (爲貴公司竭力效勞。)

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?爲什麼?)

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因爲我要爲他人做點事。)

A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China's entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裏。)

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)

A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)

如果不願正面回答,也可以說:It would be premature13 for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)

甚至還可以打趣的說:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director(或 CEO 或 president).(說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)

A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)

  擴展:中英對照求職面試題

Questions Asked in an Interview

″Why do you want to work for us?″

This is an obvious question and? if you have done your research on the company? you should be able to give a good reason. Organize your reasons into several short sentences that clearly spell out your interest. ″You are a leader in the field of electronics1. Your company is a Fortune 500 company. ″

″What is your greatest weakness?″

You cannot avoid this question by saying that you do not have any? everyone has weaknesses. The best approach is to admit your weakness but show that you are working on it and have a plan to overcome it.

求職面試題

“你爲什麼想爲我們工作?”

這個問題是顯而易見的。如果你對該公司做過調查研究?你應該能夠給出很好的理由。你要將你的理由歸結爲幾句簡短的話?清楚地表明你的興趣。如可答:“你們在電子領域是領頭人。你們公司是《財富》雜誌評選的500強之一。”

“你最大的弱點是什麼?”

你不應該說你沒有任何弱點以此來回避這個問題;每個人都有弱點。最佳策略是承認你的弱點,但同時表明你在予以改進,並有克服弱點的計劃。