當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 常用商務英語口語學習 第49講:怎樣提出具體價格

常用商務英語口語學習 第49講:怎樣提出具體價格

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 138.53%;">常用商務英語口語學習 第49講:怎樣提出具體價格

第一句:We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men shirts as for the sample you sent before at $20 per piece.
我們願意按照你方送來的樣品提供1500打男士襯衫,每件20美金。



A: We made the offer subject to your needs.
我們是根據你方的需求做的這份報價。
B: That's good.
太好了。
A: We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men shirts as for the sample you sent before at $20 per piece.
我們願意按照你方送來的樣品提供1500打男士襯衫,每件20美金。


第二句:At price $5/piece CIF New York.
紐約到岸價是每件5美元。


A: How about the price?
價格呢?
B: At price $5/piece CIF New York.
紐約到岸價是每件5美元。
A: That's reasonable.
很合理。
B: Yes.
是的。

實盤(firm offers)則規定有效日期,而且實盤一旦被接受,報盤人就不能撤回。

其他表達法:

We give you price of $ 1440 FOB Chicago.
我們給您芝加哥離岸價1440美金。

In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozen magnifiers at $30 per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.
按照您的要求,我們會給您的2000打放大鏡爲30美金一打,舊金山到岸價,9月裝船。