當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語:Establ

商務英語:Establ

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求爲目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。今天就和大家一起來分享商務英語:Establ,希望能幫到大家。

商務英語:Establ

商務英語:Establishing Business Relations

Establishing Business Relations

建立業務關係

Brief Introduction

建立業務關係,實際上就是確定貿易對象。貿易對象選擇得合適與否,決定着貿易的成敗。在一般情況下,雙方通過各自的介紹或第三者的介紹,先摸清對方的資金信用、經營能力和業務範圍等重要條件,然後再進行實質性的業務商討。貿易雙方只有在相互瞭解、彼此信賴的基礎上,才能進行積極地合作,並使雙方貿易活動得以順利地開展。

Basic Expressions

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of theChinese Embassy in London.

我們從中國駐倫敦大使館的商務參贊處得知你們的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of yourfirm.

承蒙布萊克先生的介紹,我們得知貴公司的名稱和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我們願意與貴公司建立業務關係。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

楓葉公司向我方介紹了貴公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我們之間的相互瞭解與合作必將促成今後重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我們願和貴公司建立業務關係。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我們很樂意同貴公司建立業務關係。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering intobusiness relations with you.

現在我們藉此機會致函貴公司,希望和貴公司建立業務關係。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我們特此致函是想與貴方建立業務關係。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立業務關係的願望與我方是一致的。

11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to tradewith you in this line.

鑑於我方專營日本輕工業產品出口業務,我方願與貴方在這方面開展貿易。

12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我們經營的商品主要是工藝品。

13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我們經營這類商品已有二十多年的歷史了。

14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met withapproval.

來函收悉,得知貴方願與我方建立業務關係,我們表示同意。

15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you byair our latest catalogue for your perusal.

爲了使貴方對我方經營的紡織品有所瞭解,特航寄我方最新目錄,供細閱。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高興在貴公司見到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小時的車程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我們能去的話,那麼就明天下午三點鐘吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你們能將你們的銷售統計資料寄給我們,那可就太有幫助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我們希望你們能將相關資料寄給我們。

  商務英語:Inquiry

Inquiry 詢盤

Brief Introduction

在對外貿易中,交易的一方欲出售或購買某種商品,向另一方詢問買賣該商品的各項交易條件,這種口頭的或書面的表示,在進出口業務中稱之爲詢盤或詢價。

詢盤一般分爲兩種:

1)一般詢價:這種詢價並不一定涉及到具體的交易,一般屬於大致的瞭解。

2)具體詢價:所謂具體詢價實際上就是請求對方報盤(request for an offer)。也就是說,買方已準備購買某種商品,或已有現成買主,請賣方就這一商品報價。

Basic Expressions

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我們的買主想索求你方價格單或目錄。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所報價格需包括到溫哥華的保險和運費。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您報成本加運費、保險費到溫哥華的最低價格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

請寄樣品目錄和詳細報價。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.

請把貴公司的最新樣品及最優惠的價格寄給我們,不勝感激

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with yourprices.

對你們刊登在今天《中國日報》上的廣告,我們很感興趣。如能寄 來樣品並附上價格,不勝欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 請告知我們貴方能供貨的價格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若貴方價格合理,我們可能向你們大量訂貨。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing along-term contract with you.

若質量好且價格適合我方市場的話,我們願考慮與你方簽署一項長 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

鑑於我方市場對此貨的需求日增,務請你們考慮給予特別折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you along-term regular order.

若我方向你們長期訂貨,請告知能給予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our5% commission.

請就下列每項貨物向我方報成本加運費、保險費到西雅圖的最低價 格,其中包括我們百分之五的佣金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

請告知我方下列貨物的最低價格。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

史密斯先生正在對綠茶進行詢價。

15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offerbefore the end of this month?

既然我們已經對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價。

16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters ofcredit.

一般來說,在收到相關信用證後三個月內我們就全部交貨。

17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

請給我們提供你們產品目錄冊上100組6號產品的報價。

18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

那些產品在國外市場上的需求量很大。

19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

你能報給我這些商品的價格嗎?

20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

這個報價是我們在精打細算的基礎上得出來的。