當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 當代國際商務英語口語

當代國際商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.17K 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些當代國際商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

當代國際商務英語口語

  當代國際商務英語口語如下:

從某種意義上說,超市大大地便利了我們?的生活。你贊成嗎?

Supermarkets have greatly facilitated our life some sense. Do you agree with me?

是的。而且多虧有.條形,我們才能方碼便地在超市購物。

Yes. And it is thanks to bar code that we can do our shopping conveniently in supermarkets.

條形碼?

Bar code?

它是印在消費品包裝上的一系列不同寬度的條紋。

Its a series of bars or stripes of varying widths printed on consumer product packages.

Its a pattern of thick and thin bars, or stripes which is printed on consumer product packages.

哦,我知道你在說什麼了。

Oh, I know what you arc referring to.

oh, I know what you arc speaking about.

那也叫通用產品碼。

It's also called universal product code

沒錯。條形碼也有助於超市控制庫存量。當條形碼經過付款臺處的電子掃描器時,電腦識別出整個形狀。它讀取條形碼,商品價格就會出現在放錢抽屜上的顯示屏上。同時一件商品就從總庫存中減去了。

Right. It also helps the supermarket to control its inventory. The computer recognizes the whole shape of a bar code when it passes across the electronic scanner at a shop’s checkout counter. It reads the bar code and the price of the product appears on the till display. At the same time one item is deducted from the stock total.

ABC公司。

ABC Company.

需要幫忙嗎?

May I help you?

Can I help you?

How may I help you?

What can I do for you?

請幫我接格林先生?

May I talk to Mr. Green?

Please put me through to Mr. Green.

May I speak to Mr. Green?

請您拼出他的名字?

Would you spell the name,

May I have the spelling please?

是G-R-E-E-N

That’s G-R-E-E-N.

您是找國外部的格林先生嗎?

You are calling Mr. Green in the Foreign Department

是的。

Yes.

讓您久等了。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

Thank you for waiting.

已接通。

He is on the line.

請開始通話。

You are connected now. Go ahead, please.

他正在等您的電話。

He is expecting your call.

他在接另一個電話。如您不介意,請稍候,他馬上來接電話。或者請告訴我您的電話,他一掛斷電話,馬上給您回電。

He is on another phone/ line. If you don’t mind Ill put you on hold and he’11 be with you soon. Or would you please tell me your phone number? I’ 11 have him return your call as soon as he hangs up .

佔線。

The line is engaged/busy/ in use.

您好,我是約翰遜。

hello. This is Johnson speaking.

請問您是哪位?

Who’s calling, please?

May I ask who’s calling, please?

您好.

Hello.

我是王偉。

This is Wang Wei speaking.

我是abc公司的王偉。

This is Wang Wei from ABC Corporation.

This is Wang Wei calling from ABC Corporation.

我是王偉,從中國打來電話。

This is Wang Wei calling from China.

我能爲您做點什麼?

What can I do for you?

我想和格林先生通話。

Could I speak to Mr. Green?

May I speak to Mr. Green?

I’d like to speak to Mr. Green.

I’d like to talk to Mr. Green.

格林先生在嗎?

Hello. Is Mr. Green in?

請稍候。

Hold the line.

Hold on a moment, please.

Could you hold the line please?

Just a moment, please?

我看一下他在不在。

Ill see i f he is in.

Ill just find out if he’s in the office.

謝謝。

Thank you.

抱歉,他現在不在。

Sorry, he’s not available right now.

Sorry. but he’s not here at the moment .

我何時能找到他?

What time could I reach him?

他何時能回來?

Do you know when he is in?

When is he expected to be back?

Could you tell me when he will be back?

他今晚在家嗎?

Will he be at home this evening?

抱歉,我不知道。

Sorry, I have no idea.

您願意留個口信嗎?

Would you like to leave a message?

Could I take a message for you?

Do you want to leave a message?

您是想呆會兒再打電話來,還是要我告訴他給您回電話呢?

Will you call back later or should I leave a word for him to call you?

請轉告他我打過電話。

Tell him that I called.

請轉告他我想和他通話。

Please tell him that I want to speak to him.

請轉告他回來後給我回電話。

Please tell him to give me a ring when he’s available

請轉告他我晚些時候再給他打電話。

Please tell him I‘ll call him later.

ABC公司。需要幫忙嗎?

ABC Company. May I help you?

請幫我接格林先生。

Please put me through to Mr. Green.

抱歉,

I’m sorry.

我想你打錯了。

I think you’ve got the wrong number.

I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number.

這裏沒有叫這個名字的人。

There’s no one by that name.

那麼,能幫我轉到205分機嗎?

Then, will you give me extension 205?

Then may I have extension 205?

Please connect me with extension 205?

Could you put me through to extension 205?

請稍候。

Just a minute, please.

Hold on, please.

好的。

OK.

號碼已經撥通,請開始。

The number is on the line. Go ahead, please.

電話沒有人接。

The number doesn’t answer

There is no reply from that room.

There is no reply on your number.

喂,李先生。何事可以爲您效勞?

Hello. Mr. Li. What can I do for you?

我想和您約個時間,討論一下我們的合同

I'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

I want to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

好的。你想今天來嗎?

Good. Do you want to come today?

是的,如果可以的話。

Yes, if that’s possible.

我看一下……

Let me see ...

我查一下我的曰程表。

Let me cheek my schedule ...

好,我整個下午都有空。

Yes, I’m free all afternoon.

太好了。我1點鐘來行嗎?

That sounds good. Shall I come at one?

何不中午來,我們一起吃飯?

Why don’t you come at noon and we’ll have lunch together?

好,那麼十二點鐘見。

Fine. I'll see you at twelve then.

好的。到時候見。

Good. See you then.