當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 航空商務英語口語

航空商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.18K 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些航空商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

航空商務英語口語

  航空商務英語口語如下:

我們爲什麼要僱用你?

Why should we hire you?

爲什麼你認爲你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?

Why you think you are qualified for this position?

我的人際交往能力很強。我在上個公司就職時,熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關係技能。

I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

我不介意從底層做起。

I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.

我的專業和工作經驗使我能勝任這個職位。

My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

我在研究所所受的訓練,加上實習工作經歷,應該使我適合這份工作。

My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.

你爲什麼辭去上份工作?

Why did you leave your last job?

我上一份工作沒有挑戰性。貴公司是一傢俱有創新精神的年輕公司。能爲你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。

My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

我喜歡我上一份工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。

I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

貴公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收穫最多。

Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

我上一份工作和我的專業不對口。

My last job is out of my major.

我原先那個公司已經破產了。

My former company has been bankrupt.

因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.

在那個公司工作不能發揮我最大的能力。

Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .

因爲那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必須考慮我的未來。

Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.

你希望的薪金是多少?

What salary are you expecting?

What kind of salary are you seeking?

What range of pay scale are you interested in?

我希望起薪5000元。

My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.

The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.

I require a salary of 5,000 a month.

I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.

我希望月薪5000000元,並提供宿舍。

I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.

起薪少一點兒,我不計較。

I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

試用期內,我願意薪水低一點。

I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.

關於薪水,請考驗我的工作後再作定奪。

In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

我會考慮您能提供的最高薪水。

I'll consider the best offer you can make.

嗯。你的起薪將是4,500元,此後會根據你的業績提升。

En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.

聽來不錯。

That sounds good to me.

我們幾天內給你答覆。

You should be hearing from us within a few days.

謝謝。

Thank you.

聽說你找到一份相當不錯的工作?

I heard you got a fairly good job?

嗯。月薪六千,一年後還有兩個星期的帶薪假期。

En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

嗯,月薪六千,第一年還有一萬元安家費。

En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

有試用期嗎?

Is there probation?

沒有。

No probation is involved.

頭兩個月是試用期。

I'll be on probation for the first two months.

這種薪酬的確非常有競爭力。

This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

要是完成了年終任務,獎金也很可觀。

The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

政府減稅後,你拿回家的工資就更多了。

Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

公司還爲每位員工支付養老基金、醫療保險等。

For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

我早有耳聞你們公司的醫療保險在業界是最棒的。

I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

你要求加薪10%是嗎?

You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

是的。我相信我在這兒的工作有目共睹。

I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

這方面我有很多耳聞。

I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

我已能領導團隊工作。

I've been able to put together a terrific team.

我計劃在項目中領導一個6人小組,至少在初始階段。

I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up .

I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

好樣的/幹得好。

Good for you.

You do a wonderful job.

你的表現很突出。

You’ve made a difference.

應該受到表彰。

That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

所以我認爲該將我的薪水提到與我取得的業績和承擔的責任相一致的水平。

So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

所以我認爲是將我的薪水提高到與行業規定的付酬標準相一致的時候了。

So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

我的工作業績表明我應該增加薪水。

My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

但是你已經得到多次加薪了。

But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

但是你已經獲得你所處級別的最高薪金了。

But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

我恐怕無法通融。

I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

如果我能做決定的話,你要的加薪沒有問題,但是我實在職權有限。

If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

我在這個崗位已供職多年,受益匪淺。現在我也有些東西..可以報效公司了。

I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.

你是要求升職嗎?

You arc negotiating a promotion?

You'd like to be promoted?

我能夠勝任責任更大的崗位。

I can do well in a more responsible position.

我希望更好地報效公司。

I want to offer better services to the company.

我不僅僅爲了自己的利益,也是爲公司着想。

I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.

現在談論此事不合時機,我需要你在現在的崗位上至少再幹一年。

This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.

何時適宜?管理層不是向來爲員工的職業發展着想嗎?

When will it be a better time?

When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?

這樣說吧,我認爲你還沒有爲升職做好準備。

Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.

難道我的業績不能證明我的能力嗎?

Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?

我要用什麼來證明我巳經準備好了呢?

What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?

直說了吧,

To be perfectly frank with you,

Let me get it straight,

我們打算從外面調人填補你想得到的空位。

we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.

這樣的話,我別無選擇,只能另謀高就了。

Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

明天我要去上海出差

I'm going to Shanghai on business

能離開辦公室幾關難道不是件好事嗎?

Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?

對我來說,出差總是.令人厭倦的。我們不停地在談生意。

Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.

我倒挺喜歡偶爾出趟差,換換心情。

I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.

換換心情?沒有比和老闆一起出差更讓人緊張的了。

A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.

這次又和老闆一起去呀。

It’s with the boss again this time?

上次和老闆一起出差,我連飯都沒吃飽。

Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.

但這是一個和老闆接觸的好機會。

But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.

你不知道這次出差日程安排得多緊。

You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.

明晨八點他們就安排了談判。

It’s really laborious.

是夠辛苦的。

Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.

每次出差回來,我還得寫詳細的出差報告

That’s the last thing I’d like to do.

那是我最不願意做的事。

Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.

Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.

Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.

很多時候,在他們的主場,還得我們做東

You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!

那你不必操心,反正公司會報銷。而且還有額外津貼。

The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.

有時公司在差旅費上很小氣。每日差旅餐飲補貼下個月.還要下調。

Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.

別抱怨了。我還沒有這個機會呢。別忘了回來時給我帶禮物。