當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 面試中常見的問題

面試中常見的問題

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67W 次

我們大家去找工作的時候,是怎麼面試的呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了面試中常見的問題,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

面試中常見的問題

1. How would you describe yourself?

1.你如何描述自己?

I consider myself hardworking / reliable / dependable / helpful / outgoing / organised / honest/ cooperative.

我認爲我工作努力/值得信任/可靠/樂於助人/外向/有組織能力/誠實/有合作精神。

I’m a team-player / an experienced team-leader / a seasoned (experienced) professional / a dedicated worker.

我是一個有團隊精神的人/經驗豐富的團隊領導/經驗豐富的專業人士/敬業的工作者。

I’m good at dealing with people / handling stress.

我善於與人打交道/能夠頂住壓力。

I pay attention to details.

我注重細節。

I understand my customers’ needs.

我瞭解客戶的需求。

I learn quickly and take pride in my work.

我學得很快,並且爲自己的工作感到自豪。

I love challenges and getting the job done.

我喜歡挑戰,並且能把工作做好。

2. What kind of qualifications do you have?

你有哪些資格證書?

I graduated in IT from the University of London.

我畢業於倫敦大學。

I hold a master’s degree (MA) / a bachelor’s degree (BA) in Modern Languages from the University of New York.

我擁有紐約大學現代語言學士學位(MA)/學士學位(BA)。

I took a one year accounting training program at Oxford College.

我在牛津學院做了一年的會計培訓。

I haven’t done any formal training for this job, but I have worked in similar positions and have ten years of experience in this field.

我沒有接受過這項工作的正式培訓,但我曾在類似崗位工作過,並有十年的工作經驗。

3. Why did you leave your last job?

3.你上一份工作爲什麼離職?

I was laid off / made redundant, because the company relocated / downsized / needed to cut costs.

我被解僱/公司裁員,因爲公司搬遷/縮減成本/削減成本的需要。

I resigned from my previous position, because I didn’t have enough room to grow with my employers.

我辭去我以前的職務,因爲我和以前的僱主在一起,沒有足夠的空間成長。

I wanted to focus on finding a job that is nearer to home / that represents new challenges / where I can grow professionally / that helps me advance my career.

我想把重點放在找一份離家更近/代表新挑戰/我能在職業生涯中有所成長/幫助我進步的工作上。

4. What do you do in your current role?

4.你現在的角色都做些什麼?

I’m responsible for the day-to-day running of the business / for recording and conveying messages for the departments.

我負責業務的日常運作,負責記錄和傳達部門的信息。

I ensure that high standard of customer care is maintained.

我保證保持高標準的客戶關懷。

I liaise with the Business Development and Business Services Units.

我負責聯絡業務發展和業務服務單位。

I deal with incoming calls and correspond with clients via e-mails.

我處理來電,並通過電子郵件與客戶溝通。

I’m in charge of the high-priority accounts.

我負責享有高優先級的帳戶。

5. What relevant experience do you have?

5.你有什麼相關的經驗?

I have worked as a Sales Representative for several years.

我做銷售代表已經有好幾年了。

I have good organizational skills as I have worked as an Event Organizer / Personal Assistant for the last six years.

我有很好的組織能力,過去六年我一直做活動組織者/個人助理。

I have great people skills: I’ve been working in Customer Service and been dealing with complaints for five years.

我有很好的人際關係技巧:我在客服部門工作了五年。

6. Why would you like to work for us?

6.你爲什麼願意爲我們工作?

I would like to put into practice what I learned at university.

我想把我在大學裏學到的知識付諸實踐。

I would like to make use of the experience I have gained in the past ten years.

我想充分利用我在過去十年中所取得的經驗。

I believe that your company will allow me to grow both professionally and as a person.

我相信貴公司會讓我在專業和個人方面得到成長。

I’ve always been interested in E-Commerce / Marketing / Computer Programming and your company excels (is one of the best) in this field.

我一直對電子商務/市場營銷/計算機編程感興趣,貴公司在這個領域是最好的(也是最好的)之一。

7. What are your weaknesses / negative traits?

7.你的有哪些缺點/不足?

I’m a perfectionist and I may be too hard on myself or my co-workers sometimes.

我是一個完美主義者,有時可能對自己或同事過於嚴厲。

I might need to learn to be more flexible when things are not going according to plan. This is something I’m working on at the moment.

當事情不按計劃進行時,我可能需要學會更靈活些。這是我目前正在努力改善的事情。

I occasionally focus on details instead of looking at the bigger picture. I’m learning how to focus on the overall progress as well.

我偶爾關注細節,而不是看考慮更大的全局。我正在學習如何把注意力集中在全面的進步上。

8. When can you commence employment with us?

8.你什麼時候可以開始在我們這裏工作?

(When can you start work?)

(你什麼時候可以開始工作?)

I will be available for work in January, next year.

明年一月我就可以開始工作了。

I can start immediately.

我可以馬上開始。

I have to give three weeks’ notice to my current employer, so the earliest I can start is the first of February.

我必須提前三週通知我現在的僱主,所以我最早能在二月一日開始工作。

9. Do you have any questions?

9.你有什麼問題嗎?

What would be the first project I’d be working on if I was offered the job?

如果我得到這份工作,我將從事的第一個項目是什麼?

Who would I report to? Who would I be working closely with?

我要向誰做工作彙報?我將和誰密切合作?

Are there any benefits your company offers its employees?

你們公司給員工提供什麼福利?

When will I get an answer? How soon can I start?

我什麼時候能得到答覆?多久能開始工作?

I hope you have found the above examples useful. Now it’s time to memorize the ones that you like and use them when needed. You’ll sound much more fluent this way.

我希望你已經發現上面的例子對你有用。現在是時候記住你喜歡的例子,在需要的時候使用它們。這樣你聽起來會更流利。