當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 常見職場英語口語對話

常見職場英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.61W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來常見職場英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">常見職場英語口語對話

 常見職場英語口語對話1

F: Welcome aboard!

歡迎你來本公司工作!

C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald。

謝謝。我很高興能來這裏上班,布奇華先生。

F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier。

叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇納客·布奇華,但是大家都叫我布客。這樣比較方便。

C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?

我更願意稱呼您布奇華先生。用別人的姓做暱稱,不是很不禮貌嗎?

F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。

嗯,艾森豪威爾總統也被呢稱爲艾克。我們公司的上上下下都是直呼每個人的姓。

F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?

在我們公司規模很小的時候這就已經形成傳統。不要擔心不禮貌的事了,好嗎?

C: I'll try。

我會試試看。

F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?

好。不過。如果有外人在時,比如其他公司的人,最好能稱呼你的上司爲先生、女士或任何適當的稱謂。對外人而言,我們的習慣可能會是輕率的和紀律鬆懈的表現。明白嗎?

C: Yes, sir。

是的,先生。

F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office。

(笑着說)也不要叫我先生。現在,我帶你去看你的私人辦公室。

 常見職場英語口語對話2

W: Hello, Let me introduce myself. My name is Wang Jufeng.

你好,讓我自我介紹一下。我叫王巨峯。

S: Pleased to meet you. I'm Geoff Snowdon. I haven't seen you around before.

很高興認識你,我叫吉奧夫·斯諾登。我過去沒有見過你呀。

W: No. I've just started work for IBM. I'm in the Sales Department.

對。我剛來IBM工作,在銷售部。

S: What do you do there?

你在那做什麼工作?

W: Oh, I'm on the market research side. And you?

哦,我是搞市場調研的。你呢?

S: Well, I've been with IBM for years. I'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant. He is the After Sale Service Director.

哦,我已經在IBM工作好幾年了。我是菲爾德先生的個人助理。他是售後服務部主任。

W: Ah, I haven't met him. Is he at the party here?

啊,我還不認識他。他來參加這次聚會了嗎?

S: Yes, that's him. Let me introduce you.

來了,他就在那,讓我爲你介紹一下。

 常見職場英語口語對話3

Michael: My computer is really going crazy today.

邁克爾:今天我的電腦真的要發瘋了。

Billy: Have you tried re-booting it?

比利:你試過re-booting (重啓動)了嗎?

Michael: I think the Big Kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my PC.

邁克爾:我覺得如果讓頭兒看見我踢我的電腦,她會很生氣的。

Billy: I don't mean that you should kick you computer! Have you tried to restart it?

比利:我不是說你應該踢你的計算機!你試過重啓動了嗎?

Michael: Do you think that would help?

邁克爾:你覺得那有用嗎?

Billy: Maybe. What error message are you getting?

比利:可能。你得到什麼樣的錯誤信息?

Michael: It says that I have too much email.

邁克爾:它說我的電子郵件太多了。

Billy: How many emails do you have in your inbox?

比利:你的收信箱裏有多少封電子郵件?

Michael: About 10,000!

邁克爾:大約一萬封!

Billy: Leave your computer alone for a while and I will tell you how to manage your email more efficiently.

比利:先不要去管你的計算機,我要告訴你怎麼更有效地管理你的電子郵件。