當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 英語實用口語大全:登機手續

英語實用口語大全:登機手續

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.76W 次

到外國旅遊就必須要坐飛機,那麼在機場如何跟外國人溝通呢?下面跟着小編來看一下。

英語實用口語大全:登機手續

1.辦理登機手續

May I see your ticket and passport, please?

看一下您的機票和護照好嗎?

passport n. 護照

Do I have to write down all the things I have to declare?

我要把所有要申報的東西都填上嗎?

declare v. 申報(納稅品等)

write down“寫下”

Can my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?

我可以攜帶30公斤的行李嗎?

“luggage”指“行李”,主要用於英式英語,美式英語一般用“baggage”。

這裏“up to”的意思是“高達,多達”。

How many items of carry-on luggage are permitted?

我可以隨身攜帶幾件行李?

How much hand luggage am l allowed?

隨身的行李允許我帶多少?

permit v. 允許

carry-on a. 可隨身攜帶的,手提的

hand luggage“(搭乘飛機時的)手提行李”

I have a piece of baggage to check.

我有件行李要託運。

I'd like to check this item of luggage.

我要託運這件行李。

“check”在此處的意思是“(行李)寄存,託運”。

I'd like a window seat.

我想要靠窗的座位。

Can I have an aisle seat, please?

請給我靠道旁的座位好嗎?

aisle n. 走廊,過道

Is the plane on time?

飛機準點嗎?

Tell me the gate number. please.

請告訴我登機口號。

How long is the flight delayed?

航班晚點多長時間?

delay v. 耽擱,延遲,推遲

What's the departure time?

什麼時候起飛?

What's the arrival time?

何時抵達?

When does the plane get there/here?

飛機何時抵達那/這裏?

arrival n. 到達,抵達

When will we begin boarding?

我們什麼時候開始登機啊?

We will begin boarding soon.

我們很快就要登機了。

board v. 上(船、飛機等)

Which boarding gate should I go to?

我應該去哪個登機口?

Which gate is for the flight to New York?

哪個登機口是去往紐約的?

2.實用對話

Checking In辦理登機手續

Clerk: May I see your ticket and passport, please?

職員:看一下您的機票和護照好嗎?

Cindy: Sure! Here they are.

辛蒂:當然可以!給你。

Clerk: Any luggage?

職員:有行李嗎?

Cindy: Just this suitcase.

辛蒂:只有這一個手提箱。

Clerk: Your backpack is very big and today's flight is quite full.

I'm afraid that you will have to check your backpack too.

職員:您的揹包太大了,今天航班的人也很滿,所以恐怕您得把它也託運了。

Cindy: No problem. Can I have an aisle seat, please?

辛蒂:沒問題,請給我靠過道的座位好嗎?

Clerk: Yes. I will give you an aisle seat in the center row. Here you are, your ticket, passport and boarding pass. Please

board the plane at Gate 15.

職員:可以,我給您安排一箇中排靠過道的位置。這是你的機票、護照和登機牌,請在15號登機口登機。

Cindy: Thank you very much.

辛蒂:非常感謝

Clerk: You're welcome. Have a nice flight!

職員:不客氣。旅途愉快!

Cindy: Are there any in-flight ht movies on this trip?

辛蒂:飛機上有什麼電影嗎?

Clerk: Yes, there are. Please ask your flight attendant when you board; I don't have that information here.

職員:有,您登機的時候問問乘務員吧,我這裏沒有這方面的信息。

Cindy: Thanks.

辛蒂:謝謝。

  3.詳細解說

1.“Have a nice flight!”在特定場景下可以譯爲“祝您旅途愉快”,但大家一定要清楚,這裏指的“旅途”務必是“飛行旅途”,因爲 “flight”意爲“航空旅行”。在本段對話中,Clerk也可以對Cindy說“Have a nice trip!”。

2.“in-flight movies”表示“飛機上的電影”。其中,“in-flight”可以解釋爲“provided during a plane journey”,意思是“坐飛機

提供的,航班上提供的”,爲複合形容詞,可修飾名詞。例如:“in-flight entertainment” (飛機上的娛樂活動),“in-flight phone(飛機上的電話),“in-flight meals”(飛機上的餐飯)。

3.“flight attendant”指的是“空乘人員”。此外“steward”也可以表示“乘務員”,若要強調是“女乘務員”,則要用“stewardess",其發音爲“[stju:əˈdis,ˈstu:ədis]”。

4.文化洗禮

登機廣播語

Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight CA992 to London.

乘客朋友們下午好,這是飛往倫敦的CA992次航班登機前的廣播。

Passengers flying to London on Air China flight CA992, your flight is now boarding.

乘坐中國國際航空公司CA992次航班前往倫敦的乘客請注意,現在開始登機。

Passengers on flight CA992 please note: your flight is now boarding at Gate 8.

乘坐CA992次航班的乘客請注意:您的航班正在8號登機口登機。

We are now inviting those passengers with small children or those requiring special assistance to come to the boarding counter (begin boarding).

請帶小孩或需要特別幫助的乘客開始登機。

Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.

請準備好您的登機牌和身份證件。大約10分鐘後開始正常登機。謝謝合作。

We now invite all first class and business class passengers to board.

頭等艙及商務艙乘客請登機。

We will now be accepting all remaining passengers to board.

其餘旅客請登機。

The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time.

最後的檢查即將完畢,大約5分鐘後機長將下令關閉艙門。