當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 關於常見的英文電話用語

關於常見的英文電話用語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.56W 次

英語是國際經濟、技術、信息等交流中應用最廣泛的語言,也是我國基礎教育中最主要的外語課程。小編精心收集了關於常見的英文電話用語,供大家欣賞學習!

關於常見的英文電話用語
  關於常見的英文電話用語1

情況 (一) 打電話的人找的是你自己

打電話來的人

你 (接電話的人)

Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在嗎?) Speaking. 我就是.

This is she. 我就是. (注: 男的用 "This is he.")

You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她說話. (注: 男的用 "You're speaking/talking to him.")

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.

That's me. 我就是.

情況 (二) 打電話的人要找的人不在

打電話來的人

你 (接電話的人)

May I speak to Mr. Gates? (請問 Gates 先生在嗎?)

He's not here right now. 他現在不在這裏.

He's out. 他出去了.

He's in a meeting right now. 他現在正在開會.

You've just missed him. 你剛好錯過他了.

He's just stepped out. 他剛好出去了.

情況 (三) 打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言

打電話來的人

你 (接電話的人)

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?)

He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?

He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以幫你傳話嗎?

情況 (四) 打電話的人問他要找的人何時回來

打電話來的人

你 (接電話的人)

Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什麼時候會回來嗎?

I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道.

I have no idea. 我不知道.

He should be back in 20 minutes. 他應該二十分鐘內會回來.

情況 (五) 打電話的人問他要找的人在哪裏

打電話來的人

你 (接電話的人)

Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪裏嗎?

Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道.

He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

他現在在上班.你要不要他的電話號碼?

情況 (六) 打電話的人要找的人不在, 願意接受對方的留言

打電話來的人

你 (接電話的人)

Can I leave a message? 我可以留個話?

Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 請繼續.

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆.

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來.

  關於常見的英文電話用語2

Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是蘇珊嗎?

Who?誰啊?

Tian Yuan.田園。

You must have the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

Oh, I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

Is Li Ying in?李英在家嗎?

Wrong number.打錯電話了。

Isn't this the Nanjing University?請問是南京大學嗎?

No. It's not.不是。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲講話嗎?

There is no one here by that name.這裏沒有玲玲這個人。

Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?這裏是521-8864嗎?

No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,這裏是521-8835。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

That's all right.沒關係。

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你確定你打的號碼是對的嗎?

What number are you trying to dial?你要的電話是什麼號碼?

No one lives here by that name.這裏沒有人叫那個名字。

I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.對不起,我打錯電話了。

May I speak to the head of the household?我可以請戶主聽電話嗎?

May I ask who's calling?請問你是誰?

I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司給您打電話。

This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大學的在校生蘇珊,請問您貴姓?

My name is Li.我姓李。

Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打攪了,李先生。您有孩子嗎?

Yes.有。

Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很關心他的教育吧。

You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或許你已經聽說過。我們交大的學生在假期間做家教。

We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我們可以幫助您的孩子在他們空閒時學習功課。

We are running a special offer on this holiday.我們在這個假期有個特價優惠。

You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多瞭解點吧。

May I ask who I am talking to?請問你是誰?

  關於常見的英文電話用語3

I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治協會的代表。

I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打電話來的。

This is Wang with China Bank.我是中國銀行的王先生。

Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也許你在報紙上看過我們的廣告。

Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也許你在電視上看過我們的廣告。

Let me give you more detail.讓我來詳細說明。

I would like to tell you more about it.我很樂意向你說得更詳細一點。

Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陸先生,我們很高興能提供這個產品給您。

Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再說一遍您的優惠?

Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所給的優惠聽起來蠻吸引人的。

Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。這個產品可爲你節省很多的錢和時間。

And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.並且,如果您不是百分百的滿意,你可以將產品退還給我們。

So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事實上對您而言,是完全沒有風險的。

Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百貨的。

Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的東西都在打很大的折扣。

I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道詳情。

I am sorry. I am not free right now.對不起,我現在很忙。

Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,這次特價這個禮拜就結束了。

This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.這是您可以得到6折的最後機會。

Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四點之前得完成這個報告。

Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通話。

This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

Mary, I'm glad you called ,很高興你給我打電話。`

I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打電話是想問一些關於蘇珊的事。

Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要掛電話了。

Is the boss coming by?是老闆過來了嗎?

OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你過去工作吧。


看了“關於常見的英文電話用語”的人還看了:

1.英語電話中常用的禮貌用語

2.用英語打電話的常用語

3.英語打電話常用語

4.最常用的的打電話英語口語

5.打電話要用的英語對話常用語