當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 接電話日常英語對話精選

接電話日常英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.01W 次

大學生英語口語訓練對實現大學英語教學的最終目的---培養學生的跨文化交際能力具有舉足輕重的作用。本站小編整理了接電話日常英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">接電話日常英語對話精選
  接電話日常英語對話一

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!這裏是哈德遜紡織品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under atpresent. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點纔有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,請問您貴姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。

  接電話日常英語對話二

John: Hello? Can I speak to Mr. Smith?

喂?能請史密斯先生聽電話嗎?

Girl: I'm sorry, but he's out now. May I take a message?

抱歉,他現在不在。要我傳話嗎?

John: Yes. This is John Brown. I'd like to meet him next Monday morning around 10 o'clock.

好的。我是約翰布朗。下星期一早上十點左右我想跟他見個面。

Girl: Let me check his schedule... Yes, I think he can see you. But could you call again around five to make sure?

我來查查他的時間表... 可以,我想他可以見你。不過,五點左右你可以再打電話來確定一下嗎?

John: OK,thank you very much.

好的,非常感謝你。

Girl: You are welcome.

不用謝。

  接電話日常英語對話三

Jane:Hello. Sales Department. This is Jane Fields speaking. How may I help you?

珍妮:您好,業務部,我是Jane Fields ,我能爲你效勞嗎?

Michael:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

邁克爾:我對你們新目錄裏的幾項產品感興趣,我想知道它們的定價。

Jane:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

珍妮:好的。我們針對幾項產品提供特價。你對哪些產品有興趣?

Michael:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

邁克爾:我們特別中意你們目錄第五頁裏的新型RS-5 的聲卡。我還想知道更多關於第七頁裏RS-4 型聲卡的細節。

Jane:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

珍妮:好的。數量有達到五百片的話,RS-5 的價格是四十五美元。大量定購的話我們還有折扣。

Michael:And the price on the RS-four?

邁克爾:那RS-4 的價格呢?

Jane:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

珍妮:RS-4 是我們本月的促銷產品之一,本月底前接到訂單的話,單價是三十三美元。不管定單數量多少都是這個價格。

Michael:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

邁克爾:這個價格聽起來不錯。你可以寄給我更詳細的RS-4 型的資料和說明書嗎?

Jane:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

珍妮:當然。我可以在今天下午把資料傳真或寄電子郵件給你。

Michael:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

邁克爾:太好了。我看完詳細資料後會打電話給你。謝謝你,再見。

Jane:You are welcome. Good-bye.

珍妮:別客氣,再見。


看了“接電話日常英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於常用接電話英語口語精選

2.接電話英語情景對話

3.關於電話英語對話常用語

4.關於打電話英語情景對話精選

5.經典的日常英語對話大全