當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第735期:汽車故障如何處理

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第735期:汽車故障如何處理

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.24W 次

The brakes are out of order.

ing-bottom: 66.72%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第735期:汽車故障如何處理

剎車失靈了。


Where is the nearest garage around here?

這附近最近的汽車修理廠在哪裏?


Something has gone wrong with the taxe's engine.

出租車的發動機出了故障。


There is a garage not far from here.

離這裏不遠處有一個汽車修理廠。


What's wrong with this taxi?

出租車發生什麼故障了?


We got a flat tire and no spare.

我們的輪胎爆了,而且沒有備胎。



Conversation:

A: There is something wrong with my car.

我的車發生故障了。


B: What's the problem?

出了什麼問題?


A: I have no idea. It won't start. First of all, I need to get off and check it up. There could be something wrong with the engine.

我也不知道,發動不起來了,首先我得下車檢查一下,有可能是發動機出問題了。


B: Do you.want me to take a look?

需要我看一下嗎?


A: No, thank you. I think I can handle it by myself.

不用了,謝謝,我想我可以自己應付。


B: Well, if I can be of any help, just let me know.

好吧,如果有什麼需要我幫忙的話,請儘管告訴我。


A: I will. Thank you. It's very kind of you. The car engine may break down and I need to take the car to a nearby garage for a check-up. Do you know where the nearest garage is?

我會的,謝謝了。你人真好。汽車引擎可能壞了,我需要把車送到附近的車庫去檢查一下,你知道最近的修理廠在哪裏嗎?


B: I don't know. What should we do?

我不知道,我們該怎麼辦?


A: We have to push the car to the garage.

我們得把車推到修理廠。


B: I have the telephone number of the garage. We can call it for help. Perhaps they can send the tow truck over here.

我有修理廠的電話號碼,我們可以打電話求救,也許他們可以派拖車過來。


A: That would be very helpful. Thanks a lot.

那真是太好了,非常感謝