選舉:Excitement after Voting 投票後的興奮
13. Excitement after Voting
13.投票後的興奮
A: That was such a rush.
A:這如此匆忙。
B: What did you do?
B:你做了什麼?
A: It was my first time voting in an election.
A:那是我第一次在大選中投票。
B: Oh wow! Congratulations, but why is that so exciting for you?
B:哦哇!祝賀你,但是爲什麼這麼興奮?
A: Are you kidding? I just played a role in history.
A:你在開玩笑吧?我剛剛在歷史上發揮了作用。
B: What if the incumbent wins?
B:如果現任贏了呢?
A: Still, participating in U.S. democracy is great.
A:還是會很激動,參與到美國民主進程就是偉大的。
B: Maybe because I've done it so many times, and it doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
B:也許因爲我投票很多次,它對我來說似乎並不像一件大事。
A: I can't wait to vote again next election.
A:我等不及在下次大選再次投票。
B: Not everyone votes, so it's good that you take it seriously.
B:不是每個人都投票,所以你認真對待它是很好的。
A: Everyone should take it seriously.
A:每個人都應該認真對待它。
B: You're a great example.
B:你是一個很好的榜樣。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載