就職:Responding to a Plea for Help 迴應求助請求
13. Responding to a Plea for Help
13.迴應求助請求
A: Hey, Richard, I could sure use your help.
A:嘿,理查德,我肯定可以得到你的幫助。
B: What is it, Jerry?
B:傑瑞,怎麼了?
A: I can't seem to land an interview.
A:我似乎不能得到一份面試。
B: Have you applied to many places?
B:你向很多地方申請過嗎?
A: Yes I have. I've sent out about 50 resumes.
A:是的,我有。我大約發出50份簡歷。
B: Did you include cover letters?
B:你包括求職信嗎?
A: On some I did, others, no.
A:有些我發了。有些沒有。
B: Well, that may be your problem. You should always include a cover letter.
B:好吧,那可能就是問題所在。你應該寫都一份求職信。
A: Really? Why?
A:真的嗎?爲什麼?
B: It shows you took the time to research the company. HR people like that.
B:這表明你對公司花時間做研究了。人力資源喜歡這樣。
A: Okay, I will. Thanks.
A:好的,我會的。謝謝。
B: You're welcome. I think you will see more interest in your resume now.
B:不客氣。我想你會在你的簡歷上看到更多的好處。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載