當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第469期:這樣斷斷續續地有三年了

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第469期:這樣斷斷續續地有三年了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.7W 次

I have had it on and off for the past three years.
這樣斷斷續續地有三年了

padding-bottom: 46.25%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第469期:這樣斷斷續續地有三年了

on and off
斷斷續續
It rained on and off for the whole afternoon.
雨斷斷續續下了一下午。

A:What seems to be the problem?
哪裏不舒服?
B:My stomach hurts,Doctor.
我胃疼,醫生
A:Has this been a problem before?
以前有過這樣的問題嗎?
B:Yes.
有過。
A:For how long?
多久了?
B:I have had it on and off for the past three 's just got much worse these past two weeks.
這樣斷斷續續地有三年了。只是過去這兩個星期以來疼得比較厲害了。
A:Do you only feel this way when your stomach is empty?
您是隻有在胃空的時候纔有這種感覺嗎?
B:After I've eaten,it goes away for a while.
吃了東西以後,疼痛會消失一會。
A:Do you feel nauseous?
您感到噁心嗎?
B:Yes,occasionally.
是的,偶爾。
A:Let me take a look at your down on your back and bend your knees ,ght,it seems like you have a duodenal ulcer,but we'll have to run some tests before I can be should get a good rest first and try not to strain your stomach too much.
我來檢查一下您的腹部。仰着躺下,把腿蜷起來。好的,放鬆...好了,看上去好像是十二指腸潰瘍,不過我們需要做一些化驗才能確診。您首先應該好好休息,儘量減輕胃的負擔。
B:Is it serious?
嚴重嗎?
A:Not too serious,but it'll take you some time to recover,so you'll need to be patient.
不太嚴重,但得一段時間才能康復,所以您要耐心點。