當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 第57課 如何撥打911求助電話?(下)

第57課 如何撥打911求助電話?(下)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次
第57課 如何撥打911求助電話?(下)
報地址:
What is your location? 你的地點是什麼(你在哪)?
What’s your address? 你的地點是什麼(你在哪)?
Where is the emergency?緊急情況的事發地點在哪?
I’m at 24 Main street, Buffalo new York. 我在紐約州布法羅市主幹大道 24號上。
I’m on ... freeway to ..., near exit... 我在前往某方向的某高速公路上,靠近某出口處。
I’m on I-90 freeway to Buffalo, near exit 50A. 我在前往布法羅方向的I90高速公路上,靠近50a出口處。
I’m on I-76 freeway to Rochester, near exit 20.我在前往羅徹斯特方向的的I76高速公路上,靠近20號出口處。
與接線員溝通,聽懂接線員的指示,必要時配合救助:
Do you see smoke and flame? 你看到煙和火苗了嗎?
I need you to get everybody out of the house now. 我需要你現在把所有人都從房子裏轉移出去。
How many vehicles are involved? 牽涉了多少輛車啊?(有幾輛車遭遇車禍了呢?)
Is there anyone injured? 有人受傷了嗎?
Are you injured? 你受傷了嗎?
Are you alright ?你還好吧?
Someone is bleeding heavily on the head. 有人頭流血很嚴重。
Someone’s arm was burned in the fire. 有個人的胳膊在火災中被燒傷了。
His right leg is injured and can’t move now. 他的右腿受傷不能動了。
Do you need an ambulance? 你們需要救護車嗎?
I need an ambulance. 我需要一輛救護車。
Put her in the recovery position. 把她安置於氣道暢通的姿勢。


Does anyone know how to do CPR? 有人會做心肺復甦術嗎?
I’m putting your call through to the paramedics. They’ll tell you what to do until the ambulance gets there. 我會把你的電話轉接給護理人員。在救護車到來前,他們會告訴你如何操作的。
Please don’t panic. 不要驚慌、恐慌。
Calm down. 冷靜一下。
I want you to stay on line until the police get there. 我希望你在警察到來之前,保持通話在線的狀態(不要掛斷)。
Everything will be alright. 一切都會好的。
The firetruck/police/ambulance will be there in just a few minutes. 救火車/警察/救護車馬上就到了。