當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 每天三分鐘學英語 第511期:英文一記耳光怎麼說?不用ear耳朵 也沒有light光

每天三分鐘學英語 第511期:英文一記耳光怎麼說?不用ear耳朵 也沒有light光

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.99W 次

A: Did you watch the series finale of Game of Thrones?
你看《權利的遊戲》全劇大結局了嗎?

B: Yeah, what a slap in the face. It was so disappointing. 8 seasons for that?
看了。太侮辱觀衆智商了。太讓人失望了。演了八季就這個結局?

American TV show
American TV series
美劇

Series finale
全劇大結局

Season finale
全季大結局

This was one of the worst series finales ever.
這是有史以來最爛的全劇大結局之一。

The series finale is next week. I wonder how they're gonna end it after 10 seasons.
下週就是大結局了。我在想在演了10季以後,他們會如何結束。

每天三分鐘學英語 第511期:英文一記耳光怎麼說?不用ear耳朵 也沒有light光


A slap in the face
一記耳光,公然受辱

I wasn't even mentioned in her speech. After all I did for her. It was a slap in the face.
在我爲她做了所有的這些事以後,她的演講中甚至都沒有提到我。真是太侮辱人了。

The writers turned the smartest character into an idiot. What a slap in the face.
作家把最聰明的角色變成了一個傻子,真是太侮辱觀衆智商了。

… for that.
… 就爲了這個。

It's the worst game I ever played. I can't believe I paid $60 for that.
這是我玩過的最爛的遊戲。我不敢相信我爲這個花了60美金。

The museum only has one exhibit. We drove 2 hours for that?
博物館就只有一件展品。我開了兩個小時車就爲了這個?