當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第649期:如何說明“不能赴約”?

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第649期:如何說明“不能赴約”?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.98W 次

I can't be there today/at noon.

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第649期:如何說明“不能赴約”?

我今天/中午沒法過去。


I can't make it this weekend.

我這周去不了。


I can't make the date/meeting/appointment.

我沒法赴約/參加會議/赴約。


Why didn't you come/show up?

你爲什麼沒來?


Why did you stand me up?

你爲什麼放我鴿子?


Why did you blow off our date/ the meeting/the appointment?

你爲什麼沒赴約?/參加會議?/赴約?


You owe me.

你欠我的。


You had better make it up to me.

你最好補償我。


Dialogue1:

A: Why didn't you show up yesterday?

昨天你爲什麼沒來?


B: Something came up and I couldn't get away. I'm really sorry.

有事情我走不開。我很抱歉。


A: Did your phone break too? Why didn't you call?

你的電話也壞了嗎?爲什麼不給我打電話?


Dialogue2:

A: This is the second time this week you stood me up, what's going on?

這是你這周第二次放我鴿子了,發生了什麼?


B: Sorry, I'm really sorry, but I've got so much work these days.

抱歉,真的很抱歉,這幾天我的工作很多。


Conversation:

A: Sorry, honey, but I'm not going to be able to make it. Something's come up.

對不起親愛的,我沒法去了,有事情。


B: What? It's our anniversary. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

什麼?這是我們的週年紀念,我盼望這一天已經很久了 。


A: I know, I know. I promise I'll make it up to you. But something came up here at the office and I'm not going to be able to leave for a while.

我知道,我知道,我發誓一定會補償你的。但是公司有事,我這會兒沒法離開。


B: Why does this always happen when we have plan? Are you sure you even wanted to go out tonight?

爲什麼每次我們有安排的時候都會發生事情?你確定你今天晚上想出來嗎?


A: Yes, I swear. I was looking forward to it, too. I promise I'll make it up to you this weekend. But I really have to go now. This meeting can't wait.

當然,我發誓,我也非常期待這一天。我發誓這週末給你補上,但我現在得掛了,會議不等人。


B: Alright, but don't forget you owe me.

好吧,不過別忘了你欠我的。