當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於訂房間的英語對話閱讀

關於訂房間的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.67W 次

在課堂教學中,應該引起學生興趣,引入對話主題,很自然地融入進英語的對話教學。 小編精心收集了關於訂房間的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於訂房間的英語對話閱讀
  關於訂房間的英語對話1

A:Advance I help you?

B:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.

A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.

B: What is the rate, please?

A: The current rate is$50 per night.

B: What services come with that?

A: For$50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.

B: That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.

A:Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?

B: Yes, it is Moore.

A: How do you spell it, please?

B: It's M-O-O-R-E.

A: what is your address,please?

B:It is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..

A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly,please?

B:Sure,no 's 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 you got it?

A:Yes,so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..

B: That's right.

A: What about your telephone number?

B:(601) 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.

A:A quiet room away from the street is 'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as look forward to your visit.

B:Thank you and good-bye.

A:Good-bye.

  關於訂房間的英語對話2

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,這裏是泉城大酒店,請問您需要什麼服務

B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要預訂一間房

A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我們酒店有不同類型的房間,您需要哪種房間呢?

B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很確定,你能不能給我做一下簡單的介紹?

A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我們酒店提供標準單人間和標準雙人間,除此之外還有對貴賓的特殊套房

B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 ,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive that ok?

謝謝,我想預定一間單人標準間,最好是介於4樓到7樓之間的。嗯,我需要你們的工作人員在我到達九點前打開窗戶並打掃房間,可以嗎?

A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your let me check the room on my ,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已經記下了你的要求。我先在電腦上查詢一下。嗯,6樓的603房間,需要打掃並打開窗戶,還有什麼要求嗎?

B Thanks,how much does it cost?

謝謝,房間費用是多少錢

A That is 580 RMB

房費是580元

B Don't your hotel have discount?

你們沒有折扣嗎?

A I'm terribly sorry, you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必須是我們酒店的協議客戶,並且至少住三天

B OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什麼時候能到達,先生?

B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2點45

A 's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能爲您服務是我們酒店的榮幸,我們在此恭候您的光臨!

B Thank you very much!Byebye!

謝謝,再見!

  關於訂房間的英語對話3

A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th?

我會在巴黎呆幾天。我可以預訂12月27日的房間嗎?

B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur?

當然,請問您要預定什麼樣的空間,先生?

A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed.

一間有超大號牀的雙人房,。

B. One moment please. I'll just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur?

請稍等,我幫您查查,嗯,我們還有12月27日的雙人房,那請問你會多久住呢,先生?

A. I'm not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer.

還不確定,至少有5天,可能還會更長。

B. That's no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay.

沒有問題,我們將爲您保留12月27日的一間雙人房,如果您需要延長您的預訂時間,請電話通知我們。

A. Is the room with or without a bath?

請問,房間裏有浴室嗎?

B. It's a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur.

先生,房間帶有淋浴和衛生間,

A. How much will the fee for one night?

住一晚多少錢?

B. About four hundred francs?

約四百法郎

A. What does that include?

包括什麼服務

B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service.

它包括晨報,歐陸式早餐和我們的服務

A. Is there an extra charge for children?

帶小孩,會另外收費嗎?

B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room?

如果孩子未滿16歲,需要在您的房間多加一張牀,收費是七十五法郎。請問要訂房間嗎?

A. Yes, for December 27th.

是的,12月27日

B. May I have your name and phone number, please?

請告訴您的姓名和聯繫電話,

A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185.

菲利普,巴特利。我的電話號碼是619-930-7185。

B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in?

請問你是用信用卡付款還是入住的時候再支付呢?

A. Credit card, here it is.

信用卡,給您。

B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur.

您已成功預定你的酒店,先生

A. Thank you, you have been most helpful.

謝謝您的幫忙。


看了“關於訂房間的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於酒店預訂房間英語對話

2.英語情景會話

3.如何用英語打電話訂房

4.關於入住酒店英語對話

5.酒店預訂英語對話精選