當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於個人興趣愛好的英語對話

關於個人興趣愛好的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.92W 次

能利用空閒,把它當成發展心靈的方法,並且熱愛好的音樂、圖書、戲劇、伴侶與談話的人是誰呢?他們是世上最快樂的人。小編精心收集了關於個人興趣愛好的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於個人興趣愛好的英語對話
  關於個人興趣愛好的英語對話1

AWow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.

哇,這真是太棒了。真高興我們到這裏來。太酷了。

BI always love skiing. You know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.

我總是很喜歡滑雪。你知道,這是給酷人玩的酷遊戲。跟我一起你也會變酷。

AHey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.

嗨,看那邊。那邊好像有挺有趣的事。我們過去看看吧。

BSure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.

行,那很可能是滑雪表演。亞當告訴我這裏有很多滑雪俱樂部,它們的成員會進行表演來吸引更多的遊客。

ASee that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.

看那個。那太危險了。我媽媽永遠都不會讓我做那個的。

BHey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.

嗨,別那麼可憐兮兮的了。這可是極限表演。否則他們還能做什麼吸引遊客啊?別大驚小怪了,我們好好看錶演吧。

AYou are right. But what if the avalanche happened?

好吧。不過,要是發生雪崩怎麼辦呢?

BThey are all very experienced and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.

他們個個都是經驗豐富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他們被雪崩埋葬的可能性極小。

AAnyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?

不管怎樣,這表演真是激動人心。對了,他們從哪兒弄這麼多雪到這裏的?

BDon't you know that? Are you kidding me?

你難道不知道嗎?你是在跟我開玩笑的吧?

AHey, not everyone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.

嗨,不是每個人都像你那麼幸運有一個當科學家的老爸的。

BSorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.

對不起。這個,他們有最先進的造雪設備。

ADo you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?

你覺得造雪會引起污染嗎?

BIt's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.

那是有可能的。不過,這裏的老闆說過他們會盡可能避免污染。

AIt's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.

那還不錯。好了,我們去滑雪吧。

BHere we go.

走嘍!

  關於個人興趣愛好的英語對話2

AJohn, have you ever watched Beijing Opera?

你看過京劇嗎?

BYes, I watched once.

是的,我看過一次。

AWhat do you think of it?

你覺得怎樣?

BWell, honestly speaking, I went to watch it out of curiosity. I'd say it's really a special art form.

額,老實說,我是出於好奇才去看的。我想說,京劇真是一種特別的藝術形式。

AI couldn't agree more. Actually, I'm a Beijing Opera fan.

我再同意不過了。事實上,我是一名京劇粉絲。

BReally? Good for you.

真的嗎?能這樣不錯。

  關於個人興趣愛好的英語對話3

AWhat are you doing?

你幹什麼呢?

BI'm just trying to complete today's crossword puzzle. Whenever I get the time, I like to do the crossword puzzles in the paper.

我正在玩今天報紙上的填字遊戲.只要一有空,我就喜歡玩報紙上的填字遊戲.

AYou really like brains that make you think, don't you?

你真是喜歡玩那種需要動腦子的益智遊戲,沒錯吧?

BI guess you could say that. What kind of games do you like?

我就知道你會這麼說.你喜歡玩什麼類型的遊戲?

AI guess the games I like the most are the ones that I'm good at!

只要是我能玩好的,我都喜歡.

BDoesn't everyone? Which games are those?

什麼都行?都包括什麼遊戲呢?

AWell, I like to play darts. Whenever I go to a bar, I usually play for a few hours.

恩,我喜歡玩飛鏢.每次一去酒吧,我都能晚上好幾個鐘頭.

BDid you play a lot of games when you were little?

你小時候經常玩遊戲嗎?

AMy parents used to love to play checkers and dominoes. We used to have family tournaments every weekend.

我爸爸媽媽喜歡玩跳棋和多米諾骨牌.我們每週末都會組織家庭內部的比賽.

BDo you still like playing those games?

你現在還喜歡玩那些嗎?

ANot at all. I never really did, to be honest. What about you? Did your family used to play games together?

不了,老實說,我從來都不是發自內心地喜歡.你呢?你們家裏人過去一起玩遊戲嗎?

BEveryone in my family really enjoys playing card games.

我們家每個人都特別喜歡打撲克.

ASome of my friends play cards on the internet. Have you ever tried that?

我的很多朋友都上網打牌.你試過在網上玩嗎?

BNo, I prefer to play with people I know.

沒有,我還是比較喜歡和認識的人一起玩.

AHow about mah-jong?

麻將怎麼樣?

BIt's a popular game with some people, but I've never played it.

有些人很喜歡,不過我從來沒玩過.

AI thought everyone in your country were experts at mah-jong!

我以爲你們國家的人都是麻將高手.

BI hate to disappoint you, but unlike what most people think, we aren't all exactly the same!

我不想掃你的興,不過其實並不像人們想象的那樣,人和人還是有個體差異的.


看了“關於個人興趣愛好的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於7個人的英語對話

2.關於6個人的英語對話

3.關於經典的英語對話精選

4.談論愛好實用英語對話

5.兩人英語對話短文及翻譯精選