當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 購物的英語對話範文精選

購物的英語對話範文精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.89W 次

學生只有在真實的言語情境或模擬對話中才能更好地組織思維,理解具體情境、對話中所傳遞的信息和語言材料,觸景生情,激發表達思想的能力。小編精心收集了購物的英語對話範文,供大家欣賞學習!

購物的英語對話範文精選
  購物的英語對話範文篇1

Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt!

魯斯:茜,你買了條新短裙!

Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing.

茜:是啊。多謝關心。

Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion?

魯斯:不客氣。你很喜歡時尚嗎?

Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then.

茜:嗯,我有時很喜歡買東西。

Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought?

魯斯:好,那這條裙子是你上一次買的東西嗎?

Akane: Ah, I'd say so, yes.

茜:嗯,我想是的。

Ruth: So do you spend quite a lot of money on clothes?

魯斯:那你會在衣服上花很多錢嗎?

Akane: Ah, no, I like to look for bargains.

茜:不會,我會喜歡找便宜的東西。

Ruth: Oh, good plan.

魯斯:哦,好辦法。

Akane: Yeah.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: And was that skirt a bargain?

魯斯:那這條裙子便宜嗎?

Akane: Oh, yes it was.

茜:很便宜。

Ruth: How much was it?

魯斯:多少錢?

Akane: It was actually only 1,300 yen. (Wow) Yeah. That's about 13 Canadian dollars.

茜:只要1300日元。(哇)對。大約13加元。

Ruth: That's such a bargain. That's fantastic.

魯斯:那真便宜。太棒了。

Akane: Yeah, it was.

茜:沒錯。

Ruth: So how often do you go shopping?

魯斯:你多久去購物一次?

Akane: Um, not too often, maybe about once a month.

茜:嗯,不是很頻繁,大概一個月一次。

Ruth: Once a month. For clothes?

魯斯:一個月一次,買衣服嗎?

Akane: Um, yeah, just to browse around, look around. Um, I might not always buy something, but once in awhile I do.

茜:對,就是隨便逛逛。我可能不是總會買東西,只是偶爾會買。

Ruth: And where do you go?

魯斯:一般你會去哪裏?

Akane: Well, I like to go to the local market, and things like that, cause I think that's the best place to find bargains.

茜:我喜歡去當地市場或類似的地方,因爲我認爲那裏是最適合找便宜東西的地方。

Ruth: Do you normally try clothes on before you buy them?

魯斯:你在買衣服之前會先試穿嗎?

Akane: I do. I prefer to try them on before I buy them. It's not always possible though.

茜:會的。我在買之前要先試一下。不過有時並不能試穿。

Ruth: So if you buy something at a market, so you try it on first?

魯斯:如果你在市場買東西,你會先試穿嗎?

Akane: Well, yes I would ask the person if I can try it on. If they say no, then I would try to see if it fits or not right on top of my clothes and make a good guess.

茜:對,我會問售貨員我是否可以試穿。如果他們說可以,那我會穿上試試,看看是否適合我,好好看一下。

Ruth: Do you ever buy clothes which are second hand, which other people have already worn?

魯斯:你買過二手衣服嗎,就是那些別人穿過的衣服?

Akane: I used to be really into vintage clothes when I was younger. Yes, there's a huge area in Toronto where I'm from where there are many shops with vintage clothes, and I used to go there all the time.

茜:我年輕的時候非常喜歡舊衣服。我來自多倫多的一個大地區,那裏有許多出售舊衣服的商店,我以前經常去那裏。

Ruth: Wow. So there kind of dated clothes are they?

魯斯:哇。那裏賣的是舊衣服嗎?

Akane: Yes, they are. They are second hand clothes. They're used and they're very cheap and very fashionable.

茜:對,沒錯。是那些二手衣服,已經穿過的衣服,這些衣服既便宜又時尚。

Ruth: Oh, that sounds fantastic.

魯斯:哦,聽起來真棒。

Akane: Yeah, it is.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: Does anybody else ever buy you clothes? Do your parents buy you clothes sometimes?

魯斯:有其他人送過你衣服嗎?你父母會給你衣服嗎?

Akane: Um, I suppose they used to when I was younger, but not anymore, because you know, I like to choose my own things.

茜:我小的時候他們經常給我買衣服,但是現在不再給我買了,因爲你知道我喜歡自己挑選衣服。

Ruth: Of course, yeah.

魯斯:當然了。

Akane: But once in awhile I might go shopping with my mother, and if there's something I like she might buy it for me if it's a special occasion.

茜:不過我有時會和我媽媽一起去購物,如果有我喜歡的東西,又是特殊場合,她會買給我的。

Ruth: Oh, that's generous.

魯斯:哦,真是大方。

Akane: She is.

茜:的確是。

Ruth: Alright, well thanks for that Akane.

魯斯:好,茜,謝謝你和我們分享。

Akane: Alright.

茜:不客氣。

  購物的英語對話範文篇2

R: Hi, I'm here to look at the one-bedroom apartment you have for rent.

承租者:嗨,我來這兒要看你們出租的單臥室公寓。

M: Okay, come right this way. ( They walk over to the apartment. )

經理:好的,請往這邊走。(他們往公寓方向走去。)

M: As you can see, it's large and completely furnished.

經理:如您所見,這間公寓很大而且傢俱一應俱全。

R: What bills are included in the rent?

承租者:租金包含哪些項目?

M: You have to pay the electricity bill yourself, but water is paid.

經理:您得自己付電費,但水費則包含在租金裏。

R: Well, I guess for $400 a month I shouldn't expect an all bills paid apartment. (to be continued)

承租者:嗯,我想月租金才400美元,這個公寓不可能包含所有的費用。

  購物的英語對話範文篇3

The clerk is showing the customer a stereo system.

店員正在向顧客展示一組立體音響。

S: It has a receiver, a CD player, a double cassette deck, and a turntable.

店員:這兒有一個接收機,一個CD播放機,雙卡式錄音座,還有一個轉盤。

C: Okay, let me take a look.

顧客:好的,讓我看一看。

S: The CD player is a three-disk player. Here, we'll put a disk in so you can check out the sound. ( He puts a CD into the CD player. )

店員:這是三片式的CD播放機。您看,我們放人一張CD片,就可以聽聽它的音效。(他把一張CD片放久CD播放機中。)

C: Sounds pretty good. I see the equalizer has a good selection of settings.

顧客:聽起來挺不錯的。我知道均衡器有很多組功能選擇。

S: You can also play VCDs on it if you hook it up to your TV.

店員:如果您把它連結到電視上,也可以播放VCD。

C: Hmm. This system seems to have everything I'm looking for. It's a bit pricey, though. I'll have to think about it. Thanks for your help.

顧客:嗯。這套音響似乎具備我尋找的每個條件,但這有點貴,我得考慮考慮。謝謝你的幫忙。

S: No problem Hope to see you again soon.

店員:不客氣,希望很快能再見到您。


看了“購物的英語對話範文”的人還看了:

1.關於購物英語對話精選

2.關於購物的常用英語對話

3.有關購物英語對話精選

4.商店常用購物英語對話及講解

5.簡單購物英語對話精選