當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 合作談判情景對話

合作談判情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.45W 次

現在小編跟大家講有關的合作談判的對話,接下來,小編給大家準備了合作談判情景對話,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 50%;">合作談判情景對話

找到了有意向的代理商後,梅和託尼和代理商討論要開展的業務和佣金問題。

(T = Tony, M = May, A = Anita)

M: Anita, thanks for coming. Perhaps we should start by telling you what we are looking for, and then you can tell us what you think, ok?

安妮塔,謝謝你能過來。我想我們應該先告訴你我們需要合作方做的業務,然後你再談談你的想法,怎麼樣?

A: Fine.

好的

T: Yes, what we are looking for mainly is an agent in Britain to represent us. Someone to help us with marketing1...

嗯,我們主要需要一家代理商代理我們在英國的業務,包括市場業務……

M: Yeah, and dealing2 with any queries3 from customers…

是的,解答顧客的問詢……

T: Taking customer orders, dealing with any problems…

接受顧客的訂單,處理可能出現的任何問題……

M: Once they get on the plane, we look after them…

直道顧客登上飛機,我們來處理剩下的事情……

T: Yes. Really, someone to deal with everything here in Britain.

是的。處理在英國的所有業務。

A: Fine, I see no problem with that. We represent other companies in exactly the same way.

我明白了,我想應該沒有什麼問題。我們爲其他公司代理也是這樣做的。

T: Well, perhaps now we should discuss payment? Commission, how do you normally work?

那麼,我們現在是不是該討論一下報酬了?你們一般是怎麼收取佣金的?

A: Well, normally, we work on a commission of around 14 percent for each holiday booked.

哦,通常,我們對每張度假訂單收取14%的佣金。

M: Oh, I think our boss usually pays around 8%. Is that right Tony?

哦,我想我們老闆一般是支付8%的佣金。是不是,託尼?

T: I think so, but in this case it's a bit different.

我想是的。不過現在的情況不太一樣。

A: You are talking about quite a lot of marketing, dealing with customers and so on.

你們需要我們做很多的市場業務,客服等等。

M: Yeah, I can see that. But, we'd have to discuss it with head office first.

是的,我知道。但我們得先和總部談一下。

T: Yes, we could phone them this afternoon, to discuss it with our boss.

是的,我們今天下午給總部打電話,和老闆討論這個問題。

A: Fine, and perhaps we can meet again to discuss it tomorrow?

好的,我想我們明天上午再討論這個問題?

M: Fine. Good idea.

好啊,好主意。

T: Well, thank you for coming, Wayne. As you know, we're looking for an agent in Britain to help us to sell our holidays. Perhaps we should start by telling you what we need in Britain, then you can tell us what you think. Is that OK?

韋恩,謝謝你能過來。你知道,我們正在找一家英國代理商幫我們銷售旅行業務。我想我們應該先告訴你我們需要合作方做的業務,然後你再談談你的想法,怎麼樣?

W: Yeah, fine. Yeah.

好的,可以。

M: Well, Mr. Harvey. We're looking for an agent here who could help us with marketing1.

哈維先生,我們要找一家代理商代理我們在英國的市場業務。

T: We need a company which has experience of working in other countries.

一家有在外國業務經歷的公司。

M: Do you have partners in other countries?

你們在其他國家有合作伙伴嗎?

W: Well, not exactly. We're quite new, you see, so we are just starting to make contacts.

哦,還沒有。我們剛成立不久,你知道,我們剛開始接觸代理業務。

T: Where do you work mainly?

你們的業務主要在哪裏?

W: Well, we send tourists mainly to France and sometimes Spain.

我們主要做去法國的旅遊業務,有時也做去西班牙的。

M: And do you have partner companies there?

你們在這兩個國家有合作伙伴嗎?

W: Well, not yet, we're quite new you see.

哦,還沒有,你知道,我們剛成立不久。

T: Well, perhaps we should talk about payment2. If you worked with us, how much commission3 would you expect?

嗯,我想我們該談談報酬了。如果你和我們合作,你希望得到多少佣金?

W: Well, we're thinking about 25 percent, something like that.

呃,我們想大概25%吧,差不多這個數。

M: Mmm, we usually pay around 8 percent, I think. Isn't that right Tony?

嗯,我們通常是支付8%左右的佣金。是不是啊,託尼?

W: Yeah, but…

呃,但是……

T: Er, excuse me, Wayne... your tie is in my coffee...

哦,不好意思,韋恩,你的領帶掉到我的咖啡裏了。

W: Oh, sorry mate4, yeah. Well, perhaps we could talk about 20 percent.

哦,不好意思,夥計。我想20%左右也行。

M: Mr. Harvey, we will need to talk to head office about that, I'm afraid. We can't make that decision ourselves.

哈維先生,恐怕我們得和總部討論一下。我們自己沒權利決定。

T: Yes, I think our boss will need to think about it.

是的,我想我們老闆需要考慮一下。

M: Perhaps we can phone her this afternoon and we'll contact you again.

我想今天下午可以給她電話,然後我們會再聯繫你。

T: Thank you for coming Mr. Harvey.

謝謝你能前來,哈維先生。

W: Sure, OK. Cheers5.

好的,再見。