當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語口語對話範文兩人

英語口語對話範文兩人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.67K 次

英語對話課教學要以培養學生語言交際能力爲目的,注重豐富的情景設計,學習實用易學的句型表達。小編精心收集了兩人英語口語對話範文,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語對話範文兩人
  兩人英語口語對話範文1

Steven is calling his friend Jerry, but Jerry is not in.

史蒂文打電話給他的朋友傑瑞,但傑瑞不在。

Steven: Hello. May I speak to Jerry, please?

史蒂文:你好,傑瑞在嗎?

B: Sorry, but he is out for lunch right now.

B:抱歉,他現在出去吃午飯了。

Steven: I see. Can you.give me some idea how long he'll be back?

史蒂文:喔,您能告訴我他多久會回來嗎?

B: I think he will be back around 2:00. If you like, please leave your name and phone number,I'llhave him call you as soon as he comes back.

B:我想他兩點鐘左右會回來的。如果你願意,請留下姓名和電話號碼,等他一回來,我會請他馬上回電。

Steven: That's nice. My name is Steven; my phone number is 6789777. Okay, I'll be waiting forhis call. Thank you and bye!

史蒂文:太好了,我叫史蒂文,我的電話號碼是6789777。那我就等他的電話。謝謝!再見!

B: My pleasure, bye!

B:不客氣,再見!

  兩人英語口語對話範文2

Steven is giving a call to Mr. Brown, but Mr. Brown is not in, so he asks for leaving a message.

史蒂文給布朗先生打電話,但布朗不在,於是他想給對方留言。

Steven: Hello? This is Steven. I'd like to speak to Mr. Brown, please.

史蒂文:你好,我是史蒂文。我想和布朗先生通電話

Mrs. Brown: I'm afraid he is not in at the moment.

布朗太太:他這會兒不在。

Steven: Then what time do you think he will be in?

史蒂文:你認爲他什麼時間會回來?

Mrs. Brown: I suppose he won't come back until 6 p.m. By the way, do you want to call later,or would you like to leave a message?

布朗太太:我估計他要到下午六點纔會回來。對了,你是想稍後再打來,還是留個口信?

Steven: I'd like to leave a message. Please ask him to give me a call as soon as he returns. Hehas my number.

史蒂文:我還是留個口信吧。他一回來就請他給我回電話。他知道我的電話號碼。

Mrs. Brown: Okay, I'll do that.

布朗太太:好的,我一定轉告。

Steven: Thank you. Bye-bye!

史蒂文:謝謝你,再見!

Mrs. Brown: You're welcome, bye!

布明太太:不客氣,再見!

  兩人英語口語對話範文3

Steven is calling Susan,but he got the wrong number.

史蒂文給蘇珊打電話,但卻撥錯了電話號碼。

Steven: Hello. I'd like to speak to Susan.

史蒂文:你好。我想找一下蘇珊。

B: I'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.

B:對不起,這裏沒有這個人。

Steven: Isn't this the Whites?

史蒂文:這不是懷特家嗎?

B: Yes. this is. What number are you calling?

B:是的,這是懷特家。你要打的電話是多少?

Steven: I'm calling 6667777. Maybe my finger slipped and I touched the wrong number.

史蒂文:我要打的電話號碼是6667777。也許我的手指滑了一下,按錯號了。

B: Sure it is. This is 6666777.

B:確實是,這裏是6666777。

Steven: Oh, sorry to have bothered you.

史蒂文:哦,真對不起,打擾您了。

B: It doesn't matter. Bye-bye!

B:沒關係。再見!

Steven: Bye!

史蒂文:再見!


看了“兩人英語口語對話範文”的人還看了:

1.兩人英語口語對話範文

2.英語兩人對話範文

3.兩人英語對話範文大全

4.大學英語兩人對話

5.關於經典的兩人英語對話精選

6.兩個人英語對話