當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語餐廳對話

英語餐廳對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.55K 次

下面是本站小編整理的英語餐廳對話,希望對大家有幫助。

英語餐廳對話

  英語餐廳對話:

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir?

要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。

A: And eggs?

還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 沒有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘纔會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

B: That’s fine. 我們明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,請跟我來。

A: Can we see the menu, please? 能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

B: Here you are. 給您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什麼好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推薦香酥鴨。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品嗎?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 過了一會兒。

A: I can have the check, please. 結帳。

C: George. Let’s split this. 喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我請客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 現金還是記帳?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。

  Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. 我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪種果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong. 西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎? B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir? 還有什麼嗎,先生? B: No, that’s all. 沒有了,謝謝。 (Later) 稍後

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered. 早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

B: Just put it on the table, please. 請放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,還有其他需要嗎?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar? 沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裏? A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪種果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

  Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我聽說這兩種都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some. 對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。 A: They might be too hot for me. 對我來說可能太辣了點。 B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。 A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鴨啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。 A: Is it near here? 離這兒近嗎?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。 A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。 A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多謝多謝。 B: You’re welcome. 不客氣。

A是你,B是外國人)

A:Welcome to our hotel.

歡迎光臨。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

讓我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待處就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先請。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一樓有個商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以買到紀念品嗎?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style h one do you prefer?

我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。