當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 餐廳買單英語對話

餐廳買單英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.24W 次

你在餐廳買單時,會用到什麼英語對話?下面是本站小編給大家整理的餐廳買單英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">餐廳買單英語對話
  餐廳買單英語對話:簽字付賬

Sign the Bill 簽字付賬

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您還需要些什麼?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把賬記在賬單上。

Guest: What's your room number?

請問你的房間號?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

當然,給你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在這簽字好嗎?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味

  餐廳買單英語對話:現金支付

Paying by Cash 現金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

Guest: Here you are.

給你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

這裏收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

謝謝!這是給你的小費。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

  餐廳買單英語對話:使用贈券

Using the Vouchers 使用贈券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因爲就要到關門時間了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

對不起,現在結賬吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

請問分單還是一起結賬。

Guest: Together.

一起結賬。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遺憾。