當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 餐廳英語對話常用語

餐廳英語對話常用語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.18K 次

在餐廳裏,必會用到的英語對話常用語,你值得擁有。下面是本站小編給大家整理的餐廳英語對話常用語,供大家參閱!

餐廳英語對話常用語
  餐廳英語對話常用語:預訂

C(Captain): Good morning, western restaurant.

早上好!西餐廳。

G(Guest): I want to reserve a table for four tonight.

我想訂一張今天晚上的4人桌。

C: What time do you like your table?

在什麼時候?

G: Around Seven.

大約在七點吧。

C: May I have your name, please?

請問您貴姓?

G: Tom Cruise.

湯姆•克魯斯。

C: How to spell it, please?

請問怎麼拼寫?

G: It's T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E.

拼寫爲T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E。

C: So it is Mr. Cruise, a table for four at 7 o'clock. Is that right?

克魯斯先生,一張今晚7時的四人桌,對嗎?

G: That's right. By the way, when do you close tonight?

對。還有,你們何時關門?

C: We are open until ten in the evening.

我們的營業時間至晚上10點。

G: Thank you.

謝謝。

C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit.

謝謝您的來電,我們期待着爲您服務

  餐廳英語對話常用語:餐間服務

W(Waiter): Your Fried Shrimp Balls, sir.

您的炸蝦球,先生。

G(Guest): Shrimp! Are you sure there's shrimp inside? It sure doesn't look like it!

蝦!你確定裏面有蝦嗎?它看起來實在不像。

W: It's made from ground fresh shrimps, sir.

先生,它是用磨碎的鮮蝦做成的。

G: Hm. By the way, what's this seasoning made from?

嗯。對了,這調味料是用什麼做的?

W: It's a mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.

那是胡椒和多種香料混合成的,您應該把它灑在食物上。

G: I see. What do you call these?

我知道了。你們把這些叫什麼?

W: They are called Chinese Dumplings. Please mix a little soy sauce and sesame oil on this plate and dip them into it before eating.

這些叫水餃,請加一點醬油和麻油在碟子上,吃前沾一下。

G: Right. Thanks a lot.

好的,非常感謝你。

W: You're welcome, sir. Please enjoy your meal.

不客氣,先生。請好好享用。

  餐廳英語對話常用語:引導來賓入座

W(Waiter): Good evening, sir. Welcome to YUE restaurant.

您好,先生!歡迎光臨採月軒中餐廳。

G(Guest): Thanks.

謝謝。

W: How many persons, please?

您一共幾位?

G: A table for four, please.

四位。

W: Where would you prefer to sit, indoor or outdoor?

您想坐在哪兒呢,室內還是室外?

G: Well, indoor and by the window, please.

嗯,室內吧,我想要靠窗的位子。

W: I'll show you to your table. This way, please... Is this fine?

我帶您入座。這邊請…… 這個位子可以嗎?

G: OK. That's fine.

好,這裏很好。

W: Please have a seat, sir.

先生,請坐。

G: Thanks.

謝謝。

W: A waiter will come to take your order. Just a moment, please.

服務生會來爲您點菜,請稍等。