當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關誇獎別人的英語口語

有關誇獎別人的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.52K 次

英語在我們生活中是很重要的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關誇獎別人的英語口語

  一當革命者是需要勇氣的

ATo be a revolutionary needs great courage!

要當革命者需要有勇氣呀。

BHe must be courageous enough to fly in the face of established authorities.

他得勇敢向權威挑戰。

AGalileo is one of them.

Galileo就是其中之一。

BSo are Copernicus and many others.

Copernicus,還有許多其他人也是。

  二牆上的油畫很漂亮啊

AHey, look at these paintings on the wall! Aren’t they beautiful? Linda bought some good paintings.

喂,看牆上這些畫!它們難道不漂亮嗎?琳達買的油畫真不錯。

BYeah, very impressive. Oh, this one’s marvelous!

是啊,很令人欽佩。噢,這幅畫很了不起哦!

ASure, they’re very colorful.

當然,它們很鮮豔。

BThank you. You are very generous with your compliments.

謝謝你們。你們真樂於誇獎別人。

AYou know the first thing most Chinese students would ask is how much did this painting cost?

你知道大部分中國學生第一件會問的事便是,這畫多少錢?

BRight. I’ve noticed that too. They always ask that question before they say anything else.

是啊。我也注意到了。在他們說其它話之前,他們老喜歡問那個問題。

AThat’s true. Most Chinese do that. I don’t know why. It’s just a habit. I’ve noticed that foreigners often make compliments soon after they see a product someone has bought - even if they don’t really mean it.

的確是這樣。許多中國人都這樣做。我不知道爲什麼。只是個習慣。我注意到了外國人看見別人買的東西常常會馬上稱讚一番——即使他們並不真正發自內心。

BYeah, we’re just different. We can’t figure out why many Chinese people don’t give big hugs to their own parents after they grow up.

是啊,我們就是不一樣。我們不明白爲什麼許多中國人成年以後就不再擁抱他們自己的父母親。

ANo, we don’t do that. At least very few people I know do that.

不,我們不這麼做。至少我認識的人中很少人會這樣。

BAnd as far as I know, it’s not common for a Chinese to say, I love you to anyone including his or her soul mate.

而且據我所知,對於一箇中國人來說,說聲我愛你是很不常見的,即使對他們的心上人。

ACindy, please don’t misunderstand. We’re not saying that one way is better than another. They’re just different, that’s all.

辛迪,你不要誤會。我們不是在說哪一個比另一個好。它們只是不同,就這樣。

BI know. Americans say those three words a lot, especially in movies. I wonder if they really mean it.

我知道。美國人說這三個字說得特別多,尤其在電影裏。我想知道他們是否是說真的。

AWe do, most of the time. Sometimes we tell our loved ones that we’re proud of them too. Words are important.

大部分時間,我們是說真的。有時候我們也告訴我們愛着的人我們很爲他們自豪。言語是重要的。