當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 出國交流英語面試對話

出國交流英語面試對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.65K 次

如果有意在國外工作,不妨先模擬一下到外企面試的英語對話。下面是本站小編給大家整理的出國交流英語面試對話,供大家參閱!

出國交流英語面試對話
  出國交流英語面試對話1

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你爲什麼離職呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this

particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

  出國交流英語面試對話2

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Helpfulness and caring. 樂於助人和關心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你? (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。 A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何處理別人的批評?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I

do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。 A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。

Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什麼會讓你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company. 爲貴公司竭力效勞。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個項目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?爲什麼?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因爲我要爲他人做點事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我樂意捐給教育機構。

Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什麼事是你最關心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你會在本公司服務多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裏。

  出國交流英語面試對話3

David: So tell me what do you know about job interviews?

能告訴我你對求職面試瞭解多少呢?

You: For a job interview, there are several parts, the first one is knowing how to write aresume, the second is how to write a cover letter and the third is how to answer interviewquestions.

求職面試分好幾部分,首先要了解怎樣寫簡歷,其次是怎樣寫求職信,最後是怎樣回答面試問題。

David: What do you think is appropriate to do in an interview? What do you think youshould wear? How should you prepare?

你認爲在單獨面試中怎樣做比較得體?首先,你認爲應該穿什麼?或者說怎樣準備面試?

You: I think if I had the chance, I would wear a suit and tie (for women: "business suit"). Whatto wear is not the biggest issue, it is more important to answer the questions well. I thinklogical thinking is paramount.

如果是我,我會穿西裝打領帶。其實穿什麼不是最重要的,回答好問題才更重要。我覺得邏輯性是很重要的。

David: Tell me about some examples of interview questions?

能給我舉個這樣的例子嗎?

You: If you have an interview with Mckenzie, they will ask questions about what do you thinkof the company and what do you plan to do when you leave.

如果你參加麥肯錫的面試,他們會問你對公司的看法和你今後的打算。

David: What are your questions to these questions?

那你怎麼回答這些問題呢?

You: I would reply that I like Mckenzie's consulting work, and believe it will be an interesting ndly, the company has a leading position in the industry and employs many talentedpeople. This will be a great learning opportunity for me. Thirdly, once I have graduated fromMcKenzie, perhaps I can have my own consulting firm.

我會這樣回答: 首先,我喜歡麥肯錫的諮詢工作,而且相信它會很有趣;第二,貴公司在同行業中處於領先地位,有一大批極具天賦的僱員,這對我來說是個很好的學習機會;第三,當我離開麥肯錫的時候,我可能就有能力開自己的諮詢公司了。