當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關生病住院的英語口語帶翻譯

有關生病住院的英語口語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.32W 次

英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。

有關生病住院的英語口語帶翻譯

 英語口語:談論住院

haven’t applied for hospitalization.

你還沒有申請住院呢。

is in the hospital having his tonsils removed.

他住院要摘除扁桃腺。

long were you in the hospital when you gave birth?

你生產時住院多久?

checked her into the hospital last night.

他們昨晚把她送去住院。

e is a tutor to teach the children while they're in hospital.

在孩子們住院期間,有個私人老師給他們上課。

mother went to the seaside to convalesce after her stay in hospital.

我母親經過住院治療後,前往海濱養病。

7.I sent him a get-well card when he was in hospital.

他住院時,我寄給他一張慰問卡。

didn’t get up when she was in hospital.

自她住院就一直躺在牀上。

children had to buckle down while their mother was in hospital.

因母親住院孩子們只好事事更加努力。

broke a leg and was hospitalized for two months.

她摔斷了一條腿,住院治療兩個月。

patient was tired of long period of hospitalization.

病人厭煩了長時間的住院治療。

12.I heard that she was in hospital.

我聽說她住院了。

many days has your son been in the hospital?

你兒子住院幾天了?

median length of hospital stay was 10 days.

平均住院時間爲10天。

landed in hospital with his old injury on his back.

他因背部舊傷住院。

have been in hospital for three weeks.

您住院已經三個星期了。

r the accident she had treatment in hospital.

事故發生後,她住院治療。

old man is ill and has been in the hospital for a week.

這位老人病了,已住院一星期了。

daughter had been hospitalized twice for pneumonia.

我女兒曾經兩次因爲肺炎住院。

a worker is hospitalized, all expenses are met by the state.

工人住院時,所有費用都由國家承擔。

long spell in hospital pulled her down a lot.

長時間住院使她變得非常虛弱。

son was on his feet again after such a long period in hospital.

住院很長一段時間我兒子復原了。

is a common sense that almost all the people need to be hospitalized after an operation.

幾乎所有的人在手術後都要住院這是個常識呀。

英語口語:醫生探病

your temperature gone down?

你燒退了嗎?

come your face is so pale?

臉色怎麼這麼蒼白?

't you sleep well last night?

昨晚沒睡好?

do you feel after the surgery?

手術後感覺怎麼樣?

throat is much better, but I still have a cough.

嗓子不那麼疼了,可是還咳嗽。

ng some medicine and getting some sleep will do.

再吃點兒藥,睡一覺會管用的。

some diarrhea medicine and you'll be fine.

吃點兒止瀉藥病就好了。

only took medicine for one day so it won’t work completely yet.

剛吃了一天藥,效果沒那麼明顯。

get a good rest and don't worry about anything.

你只管好好兒休息,別管其他事情了。

10.I have had no appetite after taking the medicine for a whole day.

我吃了一天的藥,吃得一點兒胃口都沒有了。

11.I still don't feel like eating anything.

可是我還是什麼都不想吃。

'll be full of energy in several days.

幾天後你就會感到精力充沛的。

there is anything wrong, just let the doctor know.

如果哪兒不舒服隨時告訴醫生。

英語口語:親人朋友探病

1.I asked three nurses before I found your room.

我問了三個護士才找到這兒。

are you feeling today?

今天你感覺怎麼樣?

(也可以這樣說:Are you feeling better today?

Are you feeling all right today?)

’re still taking medication every day?

每天還吃藥?

4.I’m almost recovered.

基本上沒事了。

looks like your legs are almost healed.

看上去你的腿好得差不多了。

’ll be leaving here soon enough, anyway.

反正你也快出院了。

necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

有必要的話,我可以這裏陪你到出院。

8.I am very grateful that you can come to hospital to visit me.

你能來醫院看我,我已經很感激了。

9.I hope that you have an earlier recovery.

我希望你早日康復。

10.I feel much better, but ifs so boring staying in the hospital.

好多了,就是待在醫院裏太無聊了。

, I brought some books for you to read.

看,我給你帶了些書。

you follow the doctor’s advice, you’ll soon get better.

如果你按醫生建議去做,很快就會好起來的。

you be back tomorrow?

你明天還來嗎?

14.I brought you some of your favorite food.

我帶了些你喜歡吃的東西。

k you for coming to see me.

謝謝你來看我。

did the doctor say?

醫生怎麼說?

can you leave hospital?

什麼時候能出院?

18.I hope that you will be well soon.

我希望你快點兒好起來。