當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 商務英語口語

商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.09W 次

下面是本站小編整理的一些商務英語口語, 希望對大家有幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務英語口語

212take everything into consideration.

當你比較價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保證我們向你提供的價格是合理的。

214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 我認爲你推

銷時不會有任何困難。

215 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

216 It's up to you to decide. 這主要取決於你。

217 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

218 How long will your offer hold good?

一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?

219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我們有補償貿易和合資經營。

220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.

我認爲合資經營對雙方都是有利的。

221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。

222 Here is our contract. 這是我們的合同

223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方有權終止合同。

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause?

你對這一條款有何看法?

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

難怪大家都極爲推崇你們的商業信譽。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?

231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

你們儘可放心,我們會按時交貨的。

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

合同將我們達成協議的內容基本上都寫上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望這次交易使我們之間的貿易進一步發展。

237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。

238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已經準備好了籤合同。

239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你們要的是原件,不是傳真件。

240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。