當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語面試必看:回答自身能力情景模擬對話

英語面試必看:回答自身能力情景模擬對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.42K 次

I:I see from your application you've had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.

英語面試必看:回答自身能力情景模擬對話

從求職書中我瞭解到你已經有過一些當祕書的經驗。


A:I wanted to get more interesting work——that's why I'm applying for this post.


我想找一個有趣的工作,這就是我來應聘這個職位的原因。


I:Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities you'd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.


是否能請你告訴我,如果你處在我的位置,希望你的祕書應該具備哪些素質。


A:I'd say she needs to be pretty hard-working.


我認爲她首先應該工作努力。


I:Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well indeed in the intelligence test.


我從人事部那裏得知你的速記和打字的成績以及智力測試都挺不錯。


I:I suppose you'd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?


我認爲你能勝任撰寫報告、寫摘要、作會議紀錄等等,對嗎?


A:I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.


我非常希望能有一個令人滿意的結果。


I:May I know what has made you decide to apply for a position here?


我想知道是什麼原因促使你來應聘這個職位?


A:I feel I'm ready for more challenging position.


我認爲我應該嘗試一下更有挑戰性的職位。


A:I understand you're looking for an executive secretary.


我瞭解到你打算招聘一個主管祕書。


A:I:As secretary here, you'll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.


作爲這兒的祕書,你要協助我處理一些日常事務,處理來往信函,並與辦公室同事和睦相處。


I:How do you feel about routine work?


你對日常工作處理怎麼樣?


A:I've been well trained for this.


我是接受過嚴格訓練的。


A:It's acquainted me with many new methods of working.


這使我學到了許多新的工作方法。


A:I believe it also means that the secretary and the boss have a mutual respect for each other.


我認爲這也意味着老闆和祕書應該相互尊重。


A:That means my decision-making ability needs improving.


這說明我的決策能力還有待於提高。


A:What's the starting salary and what sort of fringe benefits does the job offer?


起薪是多少?還有什麼福利待遇嗎?


i:May I ask when I can expect a decision regarding this position?


請問你們何時對該職位的聘用問題作出決定?