當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 新英語900句之生活篇 Lesson37:Flattery奉承

新英語900句之生活篇 Lesson37:Flattery奉承

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次

英語900句之生活篇 Lesson37:Flattery奉承

ing-bottom: 60%;">新英語900句之生活篇 Lesson37:Flattery奉承

541. You haven’t aged one bit.
你一點也沒有變老。
542. That dress looks marvelous on you.
你穿那衣服棒極了。
543. Don’t try to impress me with flattery.
別企圖用奉承來給我留下好印象。
544. I’m not fooled by your false compliments.
我不會被你的虛假的稱讚所欺騙。
545. You played that piece wonderfully.
你把那首曲子演奏得很好。
546. You sing like an angel.
你唱起歌來像個天使。
547. He’s the best ball player I have ever seen.
他是我見過的最好的球員。
548. You are our most valuable worker.
你是我們最有價值的工人。
549. We are very impressed with your work.
我們對你的工作很滿意。
550. You have the best yard in the neighborhood.
你家的院子是這附近最好的。
551. You are just the person I was hoping to run into.
你就是我想遇見的人。
552. Because your smile brightens up my day.
因爲你的微笑使我的日子都明媚起來了。
553. Can’t I just enjoy your company?
我可以和你在一起嗎?
554. I really like that dress you are wearing.
我真的很喜歡你穿的這件衣服。
555. I just wanted to let you know how well I think you are running the office.
我只是想跟你說,你把辦公室管理得很好。

生詞解讀
1. flattery [5flAtEri] n. 諂媚;奉承
2. marvelous [5mB:v[l[s] a. 【口】妙極的;了不起的
3. impress [im5pres] v. 給......極深的印象
4. compliment [5kCmplimEnt] n讚美的話;恭維;敬意
5. brighten [5braitn] vi明亮,變明亮;閃亮,生輝