當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 日常英語交流口語對話分享

日常英語交流口語對話分享

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.83K 次

其實和外國⼈交流並不需要那麼專業的英語⽔平,⼏句⽇常⽤語⾜矣!只要掌握以下語句,就能解決很多問題。下⾯是小編整理的關於⽇常簡單英語⼝語對話,⼀起來了解下吧!

日常英語交流口語對話分享

⽇常簡單英語⼝語對話(一)

Jane: Good game?

Jane:⽐賽還好嗎?

Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.

Bob:還不錯。我覺得今天太熱了。

Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?

Jane:是啊,我知道。有點難以定下⼼來,對吧?

Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?

Bob:沒錯。你跟誰⼀起打球?

Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.

Jane:噢,我⾃⼰打。因爲我纔剛加⼊,所以我連個球伴都沒有。

Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?

Bob:真的嗎?噢,要是這樣的話,我們應該找個時間⼀起打。你的差點是多少?

Jane: 16. Yours?

Jane:16。你呢?

Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.

Bob:不蓋你!我也是16。我們⼀定要找個時間⼀起打球。我是Bob.

Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.

Jane:我是Jane,很⾼興認識你。

Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?

Bob:我也是。對了,你喜歡這個球場嗎?

Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between theens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?

Jane:喜歡,還不錯。不過,我個⼈覺得果嶺間的球道太長了,點,尤其天⽓⼜這麼熱。他們沒有球車嗎?

Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.

Bob:哦,以前有,可是後來基於環保的理由就不⽤了。

Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.

Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童會很開⼼。

Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.

Bob:其實我覺得有球車⽐較好,因爲你不必給⼩費。

Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?

Jane:是啊,可是換個⾓度來看,不⽤球車或許可以增加本地⼈的就業機會,這也是好事⼀樁,對吧?

Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!

Bob:也許吧,可是我還別⾷壞念球車!我擔⼼酷暑會使球童的⽇⼦變得很難過。上星期就有⼀位球員的球童昏倒了!

Jane: How awful, poor guy.

Jane:太慘了,真可憐。

Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.

Bob:的確。所幸那是在18洞,距離會館很近,所以他不⽤背很遠。

Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?

Jane:噢,天啊,你是在開玩笑吧!他背球童回去?

Bob: Yup.

Bob:是啊。

⽇常簡單英語⼝語對話(二)

A: Hello, Anna speaking!

A:你好,我是安娜。

B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.

B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。

A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good? A:詹森!你最近躲到哪⾥去了?你知道,從上次打電話到現在已經好久了,最近好不好?

B: Yes. How are you, Anna?

B:很好,你怎麼樣,安娜?

A: I am fine. What have you been doing?

A:我很好,最近你忙什麼呢?

B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.

B:⼯作。這些天我特忙,我升職了。

A: That's great, congratulations!

A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!

B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant. B:謝謝,我⾃我感覺也挺良好的。你知道,辦公室⼤了,加了薪⽔,甚⾄還有個助理。

A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.

A:不錯,我猜我要見你的話得預約了。

B: You are kidding.

B:開玩笑。

A: How long have you been working there?

A:你在那家公司⼲多久了?

B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions. B:兩年多⼀點,這是⼀家發展很快的公司,資歷在這⼉不是決定升職的惟⼀標準。

A: How do you like your new boss?

A:你的新⽼板怎麼樣?

B: She is very nice and open-minded.

B:她⼈很好,思想也很開明。

A: Much better than the last one, huh?

A:⽐上⼀個好多了,是吧?

B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots. B:是的,上⼀個真是個奴⾪主,他簡直把我們當機器⼈了。

A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.

A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家來,咱們⼀醉⽅休。

B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.

B:好的,今晚⼋點。

A: 8 it is. See you then.

A:說定了,回見。

B: Bye.

B:再見。

⽇常簡單英語⼝語對話(三)

Tom: Everyone is here.

⼤夥都在啊。

Bob: You are so late.

你可真遲。

Tom: It is a rare chance for us to get together.

難得我們有機會聚在⼀起。

Bob: Yeah, everyone is so busy.

是啊,每個⼈都那麼忙。

Tom: Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!

今天就讓我們不醉不歸!

Bob: OK, I keep you company to the end.

好,我奉陪到底。

Tom: (After two hours, Tom’s phone is ringing,and he picks up…)Sorry, buddies, I have to go. (兩⼩時後,湯姆的⼿機響了,他接起來…)對不起哥們,我得⾛了。

Bob: Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer?

別這麼掃興嘛,再呆會⼉吧!

Tom: I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once.

很抱歉,我⽼婆讓我馬上回去。

Bob: (LOL)He is a real hen-pecked husband.

(⼤笑)他可真是⼀個妻管嚴啊。

⽇常簡單英語⼝語對話(四)

Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?

男⼈:有什麼問題嗎?我能幫什麼忙嗎?

Woman: I just moved here and I'm a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?

⼥⼈:我剛搬到這⾥,有點⼉摸不着頭腦。我想去⾃助洗⾐店。你能告訴我最近的在哪⼉嗎?

Man: Let me think.

男⼈:讓我想想。

Woman: Is it far away from here?

⼥⼈:離這⼉遠嗎?

Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn right and walk two blocks. That's Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side,

next to a drugstore.

男⼈:不怎麼遠。最近的⼀個是在蓋菲爾德街。沿着這條馬路⼀直⾛,⼀直⾛到保齡球館,右轉再⾛兩個街區,就到蓋菲爾德街了。然後左轉,⾃助洗⾐店就在右側街區的中部,挨着藥店。

Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, it's next to a drugstore.

⼥⼈:知道了,直⾛⼀直到保齡球館,向右轉再過兩個街區,然後左轉,挨着藥店的那個就是了。

Man: Correct.

男⼈:就是這麼⾛。

Woman: Thank you very much.⼥⼈:⾮常感謝

Man: You're welcome.

男⼈:不⽤謝。

以上就是小編爲大家整理的日常英語口語對話的全部內容!大家可以收藏學習。想了解更多英語口語方面信息,請關注本站網查詢。