當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 孤單的你我懂:討厭孤單的人會做的8件事

孤單的你我懂:討厭孤單的人會做的8件事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.54W 次

Unless I have something to distract myself, like binge-watching Netflix until 2 a.m., then I get bored just being by myself. Here are 8 things I've realized only people who hate to be alone do.
我很討厭獨自一人,除非我要做點什麼來分散注意力,比如看網飛(Netflix)看到凌晨2點。我發現下面這8件事只有那些討厭孤單的人才會做。

孤單的你我懂:討厭孤單的人會做的8件事

1. You are always early or right on time.
你總是會早到或準時到。

Actually you are only right on time because you sat in the car outside for 15 minutes to not be weirdly early because you left your house WAY too soon because you got impatient waiting for it to be the right time to leave.
其實你正好準時是因爲你已經坐在外面的車裏等了15分鐘,這只是爲了不到得太早而讓別人覺着你很怪,因爲你沒有耐心在家裏等着到點再出門,所以你從家裏出來得太早了。

2. You don't turn down plans.
你不會拒絕邀請。

Because the alternative of just hanging out with yourself seems terrifying.
因爲選擇自己待在家太可怕了。

3. Then you have to try not to act too excited when someone asks you to hang out.
有人叫你出去時你會盡量表現得不是太過興奮。

"Yeah, I could probably do that." Reality: "OMG thank you for giving me something to do."
“恩,我可能會去。”事實是:“哦天啊,謝謝你讓我有事做。”

4. "What are you doing tonight?" is a mass text, just in case.
“你今天晚上要做什麼?”總是羣發這條短信,只是存着僥倖心理。

Well if I text five people, at least one of them will be doing something that I can join.
要是羣發給五個人,至少有一個人做的事我能參與。

5. You've become a social media stalker.
你成了一個社交網絡狂。

Because people are so fascinating and it's a nice distraction.
因爲網上的人都很有魅力,這是個很好的消遣

6. You've thought about getting an animal at least twice a week.
每週至少考慮兩次想養個小動物。

Well, if I get a dog then I can hang out with it. But then, won't they be lonely when I leave? Maybe I'll get two dogs...
哎,要是我有隻狗我就能出去遛遛它,可是我不在家時它不會孤單嗎?可能我該養兩隻……

7. You spend too much money.
花太多錢。

Going to see people usually means food or alcohol, often both, which means your bank account would rather you just be alone.
去找別人玩總是要買點吃的或酒,通常兩樣都要買,這就意味着你的銀行卡倒寧願你自己待着。

8. You don't have any food in your fridge.
冰箱裏什麼吃的都沒有。

Why would you buy groceries when you eat out every day?
每天都出去吃爲什麼還屯吃的?