當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 做個起早牀的職場人,你將體會這4大好處

做個起早牀的職場人,你將體會這4大好處

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.5K 次

This Is Why Being A Morning Person Will Make You Better At Your Job
爲什麼說早起能讓你一天的工作都更順手?這就是原因

Morning offers several benefits that can’t be found at other times of the day. Shifting your schedule might take some adjustment , but it’s worth it.
早上有很多好處是其他時段所沒有的。雖然你可能需要一些適應時間才能改變你的時間表,但是這是值得的。

Here are four productivity-related advantages that naturally occur in the morning:
早晨對你的創造力總共能提供這麼4個好處:

做個起早牀的職場人,你將體會這4大好處

1. You Have More Energy
你的精力會更充沛

Doing your best work means managing your mental energy, and you automatically have more mental energy in the morning when you wake up.
想要發揮你的最好水平,就意味着你要管理你的精力,而你早晨剛醒來的時候自然就有更多的經理。

Even if you didn’t sleep great but enough, you probably have much more mental energy to willfully refocus and let things go that don’t matter.
即使你前一晚上沒有睡得太好,但只要睡得足夠了,你也會有更多地精力來有意識地集中注意力,同時還能放下那些並不重要的事情。

You can think creatively and have more capacity to use your prefrontal cortex.
你能進行創造性的思維,並且能更好地運用你的前額葉皮質(大腦中管理決策的區域)。

This makes a huge difference for using your time productively as you can choose what you want to work on, and stay on track and follow through.
這對於高效利用時間來說是至關重要的,因爲你能選擇你想做什麼,並且可以有條不紊地按照步驟來做。

2. You Have Fewer Decisions to Make
你需要做的決定更少

You don’t have to do the things that drain mental energy, like making a lot of small decisions.
你不用去做那些消耗你精力的事情,比如做各種小決策。

Small decisions use up our self-control regulator abilities.
小決策會消耗你的自控力。

It’s not a finite resource that runs out, but it gets harder to do as you go along.
雖然自控力並不是那種能用光的有限資源,但是它的確會隨着你的使用而越來越難調取。

You go from thinking fast to thinking slow. You get hungrier.
你的思維速度會越來越慢。你還會變得更餓。

Mornings allow you the time and space to work on things that are important.
早晨會讓你有時間和自由去做那些重要的事情。

3. You Can Stop Fighting Distractions
你也無須與那些讓你分心的東西作鬥爭

Our minds are designed to pick up on what’s changing around us, and sheer willpower isn’t enough to stay focused.
我們的大腦天生就會捕捉周圍的變化,而我們單薄的意志力是不足以讓我們集中注意力的。

You have more freedom to let your mind wander in the morning.
而在早晨,你有更多的自由空間來放空自己。

During the day we’re under a lot of pressure to not let our minds wander.
在一天之內,我們被迫被不斷地讓自己緊繃。

In the morning you have a safer space to daydream with less time and social pressures.
而在早上,你可以更安全地做白日夢,而時間和社交上的壓力也會更少。

4. You Can Take Advantage of the Calm
你能享受到冷靜的好處

From clutter to noise, a typical workplace is booby-trapped with mental distractors.
不管是雜亂的環境還是各種噪音,一個典型的工作場所總是充滿了各種讓你分心的陷阱

Our desks often hold the things we need to do for ourselves or for someone else.
我們的辦公桌上總是放着我們需要爲自己或者其他人做的事。

They grab your attention and are mentally taxing to think about because of their importance to us. This sabotages your ability to focus.
它們會吸引你的注意力,而且光是想想就頭疼。這些都會妨礙你集中注意力。

It can be easier to find a spot free from those distractors in the morning.
而早晨,你就更容易找到沒有這些東西的空間。