當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 圖文閱讀:辦公室減壓小絕招

圖文閱讀:辦公室減壓小絕招

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.93W 次

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">圖文閱讀:辦公室減壓小絕招

As more people work longer hours in the office, they have less time to hit the gym for some desperately needed exercise. Whole days spent facing a computer and looming deadlines can leave you with backaches, neckaches, headaches, and just about any other kind of ache imaginable. Stress accumulates quietly, boiling over at the worst moment when you didn't even realize it was there. Below are some ways to help prevent this from happening by stretching and relaxing your body during the lunch hour. You don't even have to get out of your chair.

  隨着越來越多的人工作時間延長,他們去健身房進行必須的鍛鍊的時間也越來越少。整日整日的對着電腦和高強度的工作可能會導致背痛,頭痛,和各種各樣可能的不適。壓力悄悄累積到一定程度,可能在你甚至還未曾意識到的糟糕時刻就會爆發出來。下面是一些通過伸展和放鬆身體來避免上述情況發生的辦法。你在午間休息期間甚至不用離開座位就可以進行。


Abs-olution

  1. Hang your head, holding the sides of your chair with your hands, and try to lift the chair up.

  1.頭部下垂,雙手握住椅子兩側,試着把椅子往上舉。

  2. At the same time, slightly hunch your torso, using the muscles of your lower belly to support you.

  2.與此同時,身體稍微前傾,下腹肌肉用力支撐上述動作。

  3. Keep the pose for three-five seconds, breathing slowly throughout. Repeat for five times.

  3.慢慢呼吸,保持3-5秒,重複做五組。


Stretch thigh-high

  1. Sit in your chair with your back tight against the chair back.

  1.後背緊貼椅背。

  2. Put one foot on the chair and clasp your knee with two hands. Breathe in.

  2.一隻腳在椅子上,雙手抱住膝蓋,吸氣。

  3. Breathe out and make your knee touch your chest. Hold this position for five seconds.

  3.呼氣,同時使膝蓋輕觸臉頰,保持五秒。

  4. Change to the other foot. Perform the stretch for each leg five times.

  4.雙腿交替,各做五組。
Navel-gazing

  1. Sit a bit forward in your chair. Put your hands on your waist and hump your back a little.

  1.稍微向前坐,雙手扶腰,背部略爲弓起。

  2. Hang your head and watch your belly button for 10-15 seconds.

  2.低頭,視線注視肚臍部位,保持10-15秒。

  3. Return to the starting position. Repeat for five times.

  3.回到起始姿勢,重複做五組。
Raising the (lum)bar

  1. Put your hands on your lower belly.

  1.雙手置於小腹上。

  2. Hunch your torso, supporting your lower belly, and hold your breath for three to five seconds. Breathe out slowly. Repeat five times.

  2.身體前傾,撐於腹部,屏息3-5秒,然後慢慢呼氣。重複做五組。
  The greeting exercise

  1. Fold your arms across your chest, set your legs slightly wider than shoulder-width, knees bent at right angles. Breathe in.

  1. 雙臂交叉於胸前,雙臂打開略比肩寬,膝蓋彎曲成90度角,然後吸氣。

  2. Breathe out slowly and raise your upper body, hold for five seconds, then relax. Repeat five times.

  2.緩緩呼氣,上身直起,堅持五秒後放鬆身體。重複做五組。